Getting Hemi Truck Club on Tapatalk app - Page 4 - Hemi Truck Club

Go Back   Hemi Truck Club > HemiTruckClub Community Forums > Forum Admin, Support and News

Like Tree15Likes

Old 11-22-2018, 05:46 AM   #31
Queen Kima - Whemi BOD

I never started an actual thread about chatroom not working but it's in a few other threads about other issues with a response from the techs.

I found one post under "HTC Spam", post #159 with response post #160. I look for the others later but since I married for love instead of money I have to go to work now and don't have time to look.

Mrs.Studmuffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-22-2018, 07:38 AM   #32
Forum Admin

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by YeahItsAHemi View Post
Thatís what we are saying that the forum is being neglected. Simply blocking the reported links HAS. NOT. WORKED. It simply doesnít make any sense that reporting a randomly generated link helps anything when a new link is created in its place. Thatís been proven for months now
We've brought this up in a meeting and are looking into more aggressive tactics against these popups specifically for this site. We're looking into it but as to what tech will come up with, we do not have that information at this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.Studmuffin View Post
I never started an actual thread about chatroom not working but it's in a few other threads about other issues with a response from the techs.

I found one post under "HTC Spam", post #159 with response post #160. I look for the others later but since I married for love instead of money I have to go to work now and don't have time to look.
Post #159 in the HTC Spam thread was a link to a popup ad. This is why we request issues have their own specific threads so they don't get lost.

Please start its own thread and we'll be able to keep the information separate while I track it down, and provide more information when available.

- JB
Tech Admin is offline   Reply With Quote