Hemi Truck Club banner

Forum Conversion update | We're back!

7K views 67 replies 20 participants last post by  michigansrt8 
#1 ·
The site has been moved to the new software platform and you should be able to log in and post after you've reset your password. If you are having trouble with password resets please send e-mail to support@hemitruckclub.com. Include your username and we'll respond with an assist.

We still have LOTS of tweaking to do but please post if you have questions or see something that looks odd.

Welcome back :)

#6 ·
Currently only images stored onsite are allowed and even then there are some space restrictions. We're still looking at these options however.

I urge you to explore the new albums options in your profile. You can set up image albums and load lots of pics. Moving forward we'll find some ways to display them in rotating display :)

#5 ·
Looks like I made it to the other side without any problems.

#9 ·
Made it here as well - not too difficult. New forum looks great guys!!

#13 ·
The most obvious problem I currently have is the web page is about twice as wide as my laptop screen and I can't get it to fit. Anyone have a suggestion?

#18 ·
Try hold the Ctrl key down and hit the + or - key should fix it.

#14 ·
The posts that were migrated to the new forum have lost the ability to be edited. Also the subscriptions to the old threads nolonger active. Will a Moderator at some point resubmit subscriptions to threads/posts that we have previously made to restore subscriptions?

#15 ·
This will take time, for an old guy!

#19 ·
Is there a short cut to do that. I've been bringing up the list of threads and subscribing and doing it all over again, seriously a PIA...

The CTL +/- works for changing font size but to get t to fit the screen makes the print very small. There is something else that the problem. But Thanks anyway.

#17 ·
Very nice I like the NEW! Hmmm wonder if the wife can figure it out??:brows:

#20 ·
Under editing signature. It says I have too may icons. Have 18 but, only allowed 16 icons.:confused:
You'll have to open up this field Janet because there are several "Senior Members" that have much more that 16 icons. These are important earned icons Janet.

As well as what happened to the State Chapter Presidents, Vice Presidents and Secretaries?

Thanks Stu.

#22 ·
Just to mention also our names are also missing..

#26 ·
Support Admin Trying to send you a PM but nothing is showing sent.

#31 ·
I didn't notice, should be a picture of a red truck anyway. lol

#34 ·
That is a good idea. Would provide an excellent incentive for running.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.