Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Blacktrx

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • YeahItsAHemi

Votes: 0 0.0%

May TOTM 2020

4K views 26 replies 11 participants last post by  SUPER BEE 
#1 ·
Ok let’s get those rams,suvs, jeeps hell whatever enter it in here as long as it’s a hemi. Need a competition this month!

#3 ·
Here's my 2009 TRX
Leveling kit w/35's
K&N filter
Soon to have headers and custom tune by Keith.

American by birth
III%er by grace of God

Attachments

#5 ·
The new Hemi ride for the wife after her accident last fall

Attachments

#6 ·
It's been a couple of years, so here is Cavram with the 2/4 Belltech drop added.
2014 Express QC 2wd
Vararam Air Grabber, Fastman 86mm TB, ARH SS header system, muffler delete, Moe's 5" tips, MagHytec Trans pan and diff cover, Sonnax accumulator plate and LPB, MOPAR 4:10 LSD, SRT 22" replica rims, RetroShop custom HIDs, Morioto LED fogs, RetroShop custom sequential taillights, Gadsden badges and caliper covers. CMR tuning by charged392!

Attachments

#18 ·
Congrats:thumb:

#23 ·
Thanks everyone!! Sorry I've been a little preoccupied lately. Spent the last 2 weeks cleaning out my Mother's house. We took a road trip to Pa and borrowed my brother-in-laws Ram (cause it's new lol), and while at the hotel someone (or more) came through and did a smash and grab on 4 vehicles. 1 being ours of course. What a sucky time. Just glad to have everything done and home now!

Reactions: ric3xrt
#26 ·
Ah Crap it's too late to Vote , Sorry to hear about the smash and Grab.......

Reactions: Black TRX
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.