Pick 1

• ric3xrt

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • SUPER BEE

Votes: 3 42.9%

January 2020 TOTM!

2K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  Ghost03hemi 
#1 ·
Ok let’s kick the year off good. TOTM is back with a little twist. This year we are going to do it a little different. Post a picture and a write up of your ride between the 1st-21st then we vote the 22nd-months end. After the voting the winner will be messaged for email info. The email is for the digital TOTM award. Printing and shipping them was getting pricey and time consuming. The awards will be printable on your end and then you can frame them.

Let’s start it good post up the trucks I know there is a lot of members!

#2 ·
Bought this 04 SLT back in September, only 58K previous had done a lot of work to it, Inertia Big Valve heads, Comp Cams 268H edge converter 3k, JBA headers , MSD colis, 4.56 gears Eaton tru trac LSD, Transgo shift kit , bunch of Sonnex and PATC parts. had it on the chassis dyno made 370/390 with the Inertia Big Valve heads , I redid the heads with actual big valves, 2.125/1.625, swapped to the LX intake and port matched everything,405/420 after wards. have a 363 sitting on the stand that might find it's way in to it this spring....If I keep the truck it's getting a manual trans just don't know it it's a TKO 600 or a t56.

Attachments

#3 ·
2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab, 2wd 5.7L Hemi

Some of my mods: Line-X bed liner, Nerf Bars, “Super Bee”, Lone Star Limited Edition, & Texas Edition emblems, 1969 Super Bee Stripes, LED tail lights, LED third brake light & LED tailgate light bar, Black projector headlights with LED tubes, & Amber Fog Lights, Polk Audio speakers, Kenwood DNX575S GPS, Nav. System with forward Camera, AirRam Scoop, K&N CAI, Flex-a-lite 183 E-Fan, Gibson SS side exit exhaust, Modern Muscle 87MM Throttle Body, Superchip’s Performance 91 tune, Long Bar Traction Bars by Charged392, Bilstein shocks, Performance built 545RFE Transmission/Torque Converter, Dorman 4x4 Trans. fluid pan, Heavy Duty 3500 Trans. Cooler, AutoMeter Gauges, SmarTure 1296P Rear View Mirror Dash Cam with Backup Camera, Spy Tec Dash Cam, Updated 2018 Black/Chrome Grille, Lund Tonneau cover, Dee Zee in bed toolbox, Chrome Gas Door, Amerihood SSK hood, Chrome SRT-10 Wheels, Power Stop Performance Brakes, and Remote Start/Alarm System.

Attachments

#8 ·
Ric, congratulations!

#10 ·
Thank you my good sire, it was close.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.