Hemi Truck Club banner

Help we need voters

830 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Redtruck-VA 
#1 · (Edited)
HAY GUYS AND GALS WE HAVE A FEW DAYS LEFT CONTEST ENDS NEXT TUESDAY I THANK
AND WE HAVE LESS THAN 20 CLUB MEMBERS THAT HAVE VOTED SO GO AND VOTE HONESTY I REALLY DONT CARE WHO WINS THE OTHER GUY RUNNING HAS A BEAUTIFUL TRUCK I LOVE THE RED IT IS PRETTY JUST VOTE GUYS WE NEED YOU TO VOTE WE ARE ALL FAMILY HERE HERE IS A POST I POSTED UNDER THE HEADING ""THE HEMI TRUCK CLUB TRUCK OF THE MONTH" IT TELLS HOW TO VOTE SO GET OVER THERE AND VOTE AND REMIND YOUR FRIENDS TO ALSO

hay guys and gals, any member can vote, all u have to do is click on the current month, and select you pick,,,,,,,, if u want to enter, u have to wait six months after u joining, but any member can vote,,, AND AS I SAID BEFORE HELP I NEED VOTE'S

#3 ·
Yep, Blue looks good. My daughter has a fully loaded 04 RCSB that I bought from a old shipmate of mine. He had 98k on the truck and wanted a new 08 when they first came out. Went to the dealer and they basically insulted him with a offer of $8500 for a 3 year old top of the line fully loaded truck, window sticker was $31k, But he had the fever for the new 08 model. Offered me the truck and I took it. ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.