Hemi Truck Club banner

Where can I find a motor mount?

2K views 21 replies 7 participants last post by  Redtruck-VA 
#1 ·
So I'm finally ready to show the truck some love again. I have a broken passenger side motor mount. The dealer wants just over $300 hundred bucks for it. I've searched around and can't find one that says it's for a 06' 4x4. None of the parts stores around me have it. I'm having a hard time finding it. Is this one of those parts I have to get from the dealer?

Should I buy the other side too?

#4 ·
Thanks I checked but couldn't find any for the 4wd.

#5 · (Edited)
Thanks James that's very cool. I think this is what they look like. It's weird every time I search for them a lot of suppliers don't carrying them.

Attachments

#6 ·
Sorry, got to ask. How did you ever break one? They are super strong..

#8 ·
Seems like there should be a fix for that....

#10 ·
Time for some sort of limiting strap, cable, two guys named Bubba sitting on the motor.

#11 ·
Or if the Bubba's are not available maybe a pair solid mounts? That ought to keep the engine in place..

#13 ·
Its not enough just hear that cam, give it a little shake to give it some real attitude.... ;)

#14 ·
#15 ·
#17 ·
What do the motor mounts fit?

#18 ·
Thanks Keith this has taken me way longer than I hoped for. They're both listed for 4wd trucks. I dont get why they are different. I layed under the truck and tried to match it but I kept double guessing which one it was.

I gotta get a few things looked at on my truck I've been pushing off for way to long.

#19 ·
they're usually on each side of the engine, below the exhaust manifold :D

#20 ·
Lol :rofl:

#22 ·
Not so loud, folks will hear you...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.