02-04-2012, 03:43 PM
Join Date: May 2005
Location: San Jose, Ca.
should be real easy.
1. drain radiator.
2. Remove upper and lower hoses
3. remove 2 bolts holding shroud onto radiator.
4. lift shroud and slide back towards engine.
5. unbolt trans cooler from front of radiator
6. gently remove trans cooler lines from clips on side of radiator.
7. remove two bolts holding radiator in place.
8. remove radiator from truck.
reverse the step to install the new one and fill with the proper coolant mix.
That really should be all there is too it.
Radiator and all fluids should be under $200 depending on where you get the parts.
Make sure to get the correct coolant type I think you need Zerex G-05.