Hemi Truck Club banner

P0152 after lt's go back on

3K views 17 replies 6 participants last post by  SUPER BEE 
#1 ·
Hey Fellas...

I am getting this pesky code for bank 2 sensor 1....this started popping up right after I reinstalled my LT's with no cats last week... I remember only hand tightening it when I reinstalled but then wrenched it last night and it still pops. Truck seems to run great (which I have missed for the last couple years due to bein lazy to reinstall lt's). gonna watch fuel trims to see if they are running any different from 1 side to the other as well as check voltage... let me know if I should check anything else...

-fred

#2 ·
Fred, good to see you post.. sorry it's for a problem... exhuast leak?

#3 ·
Hey Greg!...good to "see" you too man! I'm gonna check that too..tighten up header bolts and the other bolts leading down to the muffler (a lot of bolts with the cutouts too).. I forgot how much fun the setup is... and I forgot where I put my cutout switch so I ordered a momentary reversing rocker switch so I could play with the cutouts :)

https://youtu.be/gAI6EfUQUrM

Reactions: Redtruck-VA
#5 ·
Hey Keith, you would think we would follow our own advice, lol..I always tell people to swap and see if code follows....anyways, I swapped and the code din't come up right away like before....it stayed off til my next start and then showed p0132 an p0152....i cleared it and decided to put my other reader on the obd so I can watch the live data...3 of the 4 sensors showed 1.270v while the #1 sensor was below 1v but then would fluctuate (the others didn't).... so I think I need a new sensor (might as well get 2 to be evenly matched)

#7 ·
Ok, after doin initial swap i got the p0132 an p0152...so i replaced the driverside sensor and now i just get the p0152...so maybe i do have an exhaust leak..something to check later...

#8 ·
I was monitoring my sensor voltage an noticed that even the new sensor shows fluctuating voltage...may have to trace the wiring to see if i have a short somewhere

Attachments

#9 ·
:popcorn:

#10 ·
Man I basically just had the same. Except mine was the driver side rear o2. Keith gave me alot of insight and I was able to find a bad wire from the pcm to the o2. I ran a whole new wire and soldered it in the harness. I tried for a month to figure it out. Keith set me straight in 4 posts lol.

#11 ·
P0152 is a rich code from lack of oxygen or a sensor that stays above 1.2v for over 10 seconds. Disconnect the sensor and measure voltage across the two sensor pins key on. The sensor pins are the blue and white 02 wires on the sensor measure the truck side. What do you get voltage wise.

#12 ·
So you swapped sensor and got code on bank 1 correct the 132 code? Then replaced that sensor and now getting a 152 code on bank 2. This most likely means you have a wiring or pcm issue since you didn’t have the 132 before swapping the bad sensor to that bank.

#13 ·
So i tested both sensors (truckside) for consistency...they both measured the same. 1.9v on 1 pr and 4.2v on the other..

#14 ·
Im only getting the 152 code now...ive cleared an will see if it returns on way to work today. On another note, i bought a dbl momentary switch on amazon so i can get my cutouts to work again. With the cutouts open shes a monster... and i still need to have the tune tweaked since i swapped in stu's 392 cam when i had a lifter go bad earlier

#15 ·
Also, i washed my truck last night an decided to put my old grill frame back on an also paint the hood scoop piece too...gives it some contrast

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.