Hemi Truck Club banner

BADA44's St baldrick's truck

46K views 652 replies 20 participants last post by  charged392 
#1 ·
The new engine....in time I will have more specs.

Attachments

See less See more
Reactions: Mr. Larrikin
#2 ·
Everyone gets excited when new parts show up. What pistons are those?

#8 ·
here's some of the block work that will never be seen look at before and after treatment in the lifter oil return area in the valley.

Attachments

#9 ·
The cross hatch pattern is great for oil retension. Good attention to detail. You have a nicely prepared engine. Well done.

#10 ·
Check out the parts after some massaging:smitten:GFBP Go For Broke performance

Attachments

#11 ·
Mark, that is looking really good! With the custom cam it should be a beast. When do you think you will be up and running?

#12 ·
I should have the engine in my hands by the end of the week ... I could not be any more excited if it weren't for the birth of my children this would be Tops on my list.:dance:

#13 ·
I completely understand, starting a new motor is exciting.

#16 ·
Sweet, good luck..

#19 ·
Finally its up and running.... With some borrowed parts and minus the turbo for now. Thank you Stu and Greg this never would have happened this soon. Tomorrow the flat bed takes it to the transmission shop for a tranny relearn. And to make matters even worse I am moving on Thursday! But very happy to have it running!:dance:

#22 ·
If anyone is interested in having an engine built Go For Broke Performance. Billy is the builder give him a call tell him you read this post. 812-929-4022
Thank you Billy...:thumb::dance::thumb:

#26 ·
Can't wait to see how the trans works

#29 ·
I've been working on the fuel system. Followed mostly the build from Keith's​ post with the exception I elected you put the return into the center of the fuel module rather than your drill hole in my gas tank. As you can see I filled the top of the upper half of the module with epoxy that makes​​ it smooth & flat. I am using a walbro fuel pump 450. an - 6 with push lock fittings rubber fuel injection hose rated 300 PSI I wrapped with a special heavy duty plastic to protect the fuel lines.

Automotive tire Rim Gas Circle Automotive wheel system

Alloy wheel Automotive tire Drain Manhole cover Rim

Gas Art Natural material Table Outdoor furniture

#30 ·
Mark, that looks good. Well done..

#34 ·
I got that long-awaited phone call today...... Billy who built my engine is finally back to work! After a long Health scare he is finally back working! And the final Parts I need will be coming in the mail by the end of the week if not Monday.:dance:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.