Hemi Truck Club banner

Ram interior question : seats

4K views 39 replies 14 participants last post by  1fsthemi 
#1 ·
So I'm going to be picking up some SRT8 seats this weekend. And my goal is to convert them into my 03 ram seats. Anyone have any experiences with this, seen of heard of anyone doing this? I'm interested to see how they turned out. Lemme see em!

#7 ·
:popcorn:

#8 ·
Sweet, that's something I'd like to do...

#10 ·
How much room is there between them? I like the console, but could live without one if mounting became a problem.

#12 ·
In that case I'd opt to have the center console.

#14 ·
Me too... that looks awesome!

#23 · (Edited)
Niiiice! :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Need to get some of those kind of seats in my 05. After getting fling-ed around in the 03 (only the driver seat in the truck) after loosing traction at the end of the 1/8 mile going 80mph. That got my attention to say the least sliding around the seat trying to get the truck back under control. Had to check my shorts after that. :blush:

#24 ·
They look really comfortable.
Well done!

#28 ·
Not much fabbing really. Had to cut 4 small pieces of 1/4" flat bar and basically crest a mounting surface for the SRT seat to sit on top up to weld the frame to the original ram seat tracts. So the SRT frames are about an inch to a half inch narrower. But it wasn't bad at all.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.