Hemi Truck Club banner

How to clear a code

1K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  Pops 
#1 ·
Today, 04:14 PM #18 Pops
Pops

Garage

Driving the wifes Durango and the ETC code came on. It is driving perfect, I just replaced the battery how do I clear this ????

Gibson Dual Rear Exit Cat-back
Exhaust,E/fan,Amsoil 5w-20
\
16 Regular cab Hemi Sport
3.92 Limited Slip
Stock for now
Amsoil 5w-20
Diablo I-2

See less See more
#4 ·
RT I just turned 80 years young in July, how about you. Hey when are we going back to the drag strip?? I enjoyed that back ion 05

#5 ·
Mike, I have a Diablo Preditor married to the 08, could I reload the stock tune back to the 08 and marry the D to the Durango and clear the code that way ? What do you think??

#6 ·
Your Predator may clear a code for you without that dance. If it was me, I wouldn't fiddle with divorcing the tune and reloading to another vehicle.

If the Predator won't clear a code for you, just get another device for the codes. You'll need it right along anyway.

#7 ·
Thanks

#8 · (Edited)
Pops,
You got me by a bit. I turned 77 this Feb.
Like you, I miss going down the track. My best time ever was a 12.03. I forget the speed. I no longer have the truck. My friend Arther Itus was making it too hard to get in and out of it so I sold it at the Mecum auction in January. I have turned traitor. This spring I bought a Choo Choo Customs El Camino. It is still something special but a bit more comfortable for me

#9 ·
RT, I am still thinking that I would like to install a procharger on my truck. I did not make the move a year or so ago when one was for sale on this site but I am thinking that one day it will happen. Your friend has not gotten to me yet so I am still climbing up and in to my truck.

#13 ·
Don't you miss that

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.