Hemi Truck Club banner

Tuner for 2007 Quad Cab 1500

2K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  Ramsey88 
#1 ·
I am thinking of buying a tuner in the near future for my 2007 Ram Quad Cab 1500 that has a CAI, custom exhaust, and E Fan. What would be a good tuner for my application?

#2 ·
I'm pretty happy with my superchips flashpaq, but I don't have any performance mods...

Reactions: SUPER BEE
#4 ·
either Diablo or Superchips would work well on your current mods.

you can get custom tuning with Diablo.

a good custom tune will usually out-perform a canned tune.

#6 ·
Question???

Is there a way to tell if my 07 Ram has already been flashed? I purchased my truck last December and it already had a CAI installed, so I do not know what other mods might have been made prior to this truck becoming mine.:cowboy1_icon:

#7 ·
Most people will unmarry there tuner from their vehicle before they sell it so they can either use there tuner on something else or sell it. It you got your truck from the dealer most likely it was already reflashed with Chrysler updates anyways and that would have wiped out the custom tune anyways

#11 ·
I think you'll like the Cortex. Heck, if you end up needing a custom tune it shouldn't be too hard to find someone that'll buy it or trade you a Diablo.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.