Hemi Truck Club banner

Just Ordered the Diablosport Intune

4K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  deke6520 
#1 ·
Well I couldn't wait any longer and just ordered the Diablosport Intune with White Lightning custom tune for my 14 Sport. Along with an 87mm Ported Throttle body from Bully's Performance. I'm waiting for S&B to release the new intake for my truck which they said would be around June. Went and bought a K&N drop in for the time being. I told my self I was gonna wait but...well...you know how it is! ;) Lol.

#4 ·
Does the Trinity and the Intune due the same in performance mods. I want the performance but I dont want the trinity on my dash because I told my wife I wouldnt mod this truck. what she dont see wont hurt her. I already put the vararam intake on. ( she cant see that LOL)

#5 ·
Lol...yes the Trinity and the Intune are the same. The only difference is the Trinity allows you to monitor things such as Trans temp, oil temp etc in real time. Pretty much everything my EVIC already shows.

#8 ·
You could all of a sudden develop a hole in your exhaust! ;) Haha

#9 ·
Trying very hard to behave myself. :brows:

#10 ·
My last truck I had a full stainless exhaust setup put on. I told my wife that my friends shop was using it as a test vehicle for the company and that the $700 exhaust was free. She believed it.

#11 ·
Hahaha...I wish my wife was as gullable! ;)

#13 ·
White Lightning is a guy that does custom tunes on the Diablosport Trinity or Intune tuners. Why are you getting rid of it?

#15 ·
What year is your truck?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.