Hemi Truck Club banner

B&G performance tcm tuning?

7K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  STORMIN08 
#1 ·
Just checked out their website and wondered if anyone has done the TCM tuning for a 04 ram from theme?

Reactions: Hemidup
#3 ·
This is interesting....

B&G High Performance (DCP) (Driver Controlled Performance) 545RFE Truck Transmission Section Flash $800 includes shipping (Ground)(*)
This TCM Custom Section upgrade for complete user adjustability from within the vehicle cab - for stock to full race applications
User fully adjustable WOT Shift points anywhere from stock to 6500 RPM - on the fly adjustability, no reflash needed to adjust shift points
User fully adjustable P/T and WOT Shift firmness
User fully adjustable part throttle upshift schedule
Tow-haul modified to not allow 4th gear upshift

#5 ·
Not much there for the 03 hemi trucks. I've emailed them on several occasions and have been ignored. My next attempt will involve beating on their door.

#6 ·
:icon_nono::banghead:

#9 ·
Seems a few people have made contact with them over at Dodge Talk. I have left two messages and sent an email but I have had no contact either. I really would like the TCM tune if it allows me to not have to stack my SCT. The can be ran as two separate tunes.

#10 ·
Dave contacted me. Only the $350 TCM flash is available and you must set your pcm back to stock before sending it in. You also need to fill out the form on the sight before sending your pcm to them.

The flash modifies....

TQ management
line pressure is raised
clutch on/off apply variables (thats the important one to me)
TCM adaptive memories
p/t shift schedule-raised
wot shift schedule

2 questions that I didn't get a straight answer too.
What are the wot shift rpm's set to?
Are the 03's supported?

And 1 question I forgot to ask.
Can the 04/05 4th gear od be shut off?

#11 ·
I'm located close to Martinsville, my thought was to talk to them about setting up a dyno run and making the needed PCM adjustment at the same time. As for the trans, I can live with the shift points I have but would like more LP if that can be adjusted. I still have a bigger cam to go in before tuning, step at a time.....

#12 ·
hmm.. a lot of good reading on their site.

#13 ·
I was one of the first public bodies to have dave tune my 68re, in my 08. That was in mid 09, trans shifted great, he raised LP as muvh as the interals would allow. Then I had him modify it for early lock up.....

he is the scoop......08 2500 4x4 w, 4.10's, and auto.
truck had a 35" tire, full deletes with wastegate, B&G tcm......consistant low 13's @ 102 plus mph.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.