Hemi Truck Club banner

2011 Ram Superchips Flashpaq

4K views 21 replies 5 participants last post by  Redtruck-VA 
#1 ·
Just installed my Superchips Flashpaq on my 2011.

Do you guys have any recomendations for the settings?

I had Superchips on my 2006 Ram and adjusted the shift points to similar settings for my 2011.

Any input is appreciated, I'd like to know what you guys have found that works for you.

Thanks, Chief

#3 ·
That problem is one of the reasons I purchased the SuperChips Cortex 3950 as it will program the transmission and has a economy tune, Tow tune, and Performance tune.
If you have a lot of engine mods the Diablo is good for a custom tune. They do nothing for the transmission performance.

#4 ·
We can tune all transmission late 04 -up that diablo supports. 2006 Deff has tune control. The problem comes In when the tuner has no idea what there doing but David and I have this solved. We can diablo tune any dodge diablo supports.

#6 ·
I forgot to mention that I emailed Superchips Tech Support, I asked for preferred settings for the shift points. I wasn't to impressed by the guys response. He said just max them both out and see if you like it? Then play with them until you find what you like. So much for R+D. ��

#7 ·
charged 392 what tuner do you use to tune trans. with i have 2 diablo and neither one will tune my trans white lighting had me buy a predator to do mine with and it will not support my trans. i have a 800 dollars tied up in tuners and a custom tune and i still got no trans tune or do i get replies from the cmr tuner.

#8 ·
I use a predator tuner and cmr to tune I have a 2005 but your 2006 should Deff be supported. Only reason it woudnt be is if your crom is not supported by diablo. If that's the case you could likely send diablo your PCM and for a small fee they can bench flash the tcm side to a supported crom file. Have you ever had trans support or has it been unable the whole time.

#17 ·
I got caught up with this a little messing with both SC and DSP tuners. The version number being AE is early and the tuners often will not support that version. The newer version AF will sometimes solve the problem and I was told by SC at one time to update to the newer version. The DSP I was using would load into anything, but then had other issues. Went to the dealer to have the update installed. Was told by the dealer no problem and when I checked the new version number it still showed the old version was installed. Dealer said Oh yea, the update was installed but we couldn't save the new version number to your PCM. I called Bull Sh!t...
Question for Keith can you do standard version updates?

Thanks,

#22 ·
I don't think the build date is an issue, it is more likely the software version it is using. Updates are supposedly available from the dealer, however when I had one done it wasn't successfully done. Good luck..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.