Hemi Truck Club banner

E-cut out

2K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  Redtruck-VA 
#1 ·
Well i had my muffler and y pipe installed. I have a block off plate where the cutout goes for now. My question is how did ya'll route the wiring from the switch to the cutout? Thanks in advance!!!

#2 ·
Well i had my muffler and y pipe installed. I have a block off plate where the cutout goes for now. My question is how did ya'll route the wiring from the switch to the cutout? Thanks in advance!!!

#3 ·
High and away from rotating things and hot stuff I ran a sideband o2 from y collector up to heat shields then to driver side harness zip tied the whole way every 6" or so they up brake lines and then drilled a whole i'n the clutch block of plate it's plastic installed rubber gromet and then ran wires accordingly inside truck the inside placement is up to u

Same concept as what your asking just a different sensor

#6 ·
I ran mine through the frame and came out of that underneath the passenger side floor bored. Drilled a small hole in the floor bored, ran it into that, underneath the carpeting to behind the bottom of the center dash, to the ash/coin tray. made a little hide-a-away switch there.

#8 ·
I ran mine through the firewall in one of the holes that the factory wiring went through. Used zip ties to keep the wires (Twin cutouts) away from anything that could damage the wiring. Also used a small wiring conduit...what ever it's called. Never had an issue!

#11 ·
Fred, nice.
Great looking/sounding truck.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.