Hemi Truck Club banner

4 wheeler/mud machines

2K views 19 replies 11 participants last post by  NewfieBullet 
#1 ·
Was bored tonight cleaning the garage and decided to take a picture of my Vinson 500 4x4 semiauto quad equipped with snorkel custom made by me and all vent extended have been 6' deep in a wheelie only the snorkel tip was visible and my head anyone that's knows wheelers if your running board can clear a 5g bucket that's a lot of clearance and the tires I run have a unique design and the mud doesn't stick at all to them unlike most others where the tires clog up and fling mud all over after leaving a mud hole haven't been out in a while and really need a lot of rain here soon so it's worth the drive for the Florida guys I go kidding at exit 231 oak hill exit and turn left and ride all day will let you know when I may be going again

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Rear tire 26-10.5 measures around 29" and I have never been stuck not once I have gone thru thicker and deeper mud that huge trucks woudnt even try its crazy one day I will get stuck and I'm sure it won't be fun getting it out or maybe it will be

If anyone has any rides post them up

Attachments

#9 ·
Holy cow, never actually seen a set of lug gears on a quad. Where'd you get them? Was always interested them. I run a kawi brute force with snorkels. I'm not a hardcore mud rider but I'm not one to go around a hole

Attachments

#15 ·
i dont mud but i do explore alot, i live along a coastline so theres where i spend most of my time..i love it just randomly going around for a few hours. just picked up an old Yamaha im rebuilding as well
talk about fun haha...it was in rough shape, had to redo the wire harness new rings and valve seals, exhaust air filter , all the fuel lines and clean and rebuild the carb and tank/ petcock....but the important stuff was good like the frame and plastics.heres a few pics from my last excursion

Attachments

#19 ·
Nice machines.
This was my toy, sold it last year because I never had time to ride it and needed the money. '08 Brute Force 750,fuel injected, 2" lift,27" Swamp Witch tires, scary fast.

Attachments

#20 ·
my sportsman all stock except the muffler, i made that guy
....did get 84mph out of it stock tho...cant complain, got some new rubber to go on in the next month or so, i use the old yamaha mostly now....so do much more fun...get stuck...quick tug on the rack and a blip of the gas and its out....heres the sportsman muffler...i have nothing quiet...my sled has a snostuff can
and my truck is straight piped

Bike Exhaust

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.