Which is the best SC system - Hemi Truck Club

Go Back   Hemi Truck Club > HEMI | Performance Zone > Induction | Super Chargers, Turbo & Air Intakes

Old 06-15-2008, 12:19 PM   #1

Which is the best SC system

Im considering getting a supercharger which system is the best GSM,Procharger? and I keep hearing how hard these things are to tune also I live in Cali so I need something with a C.A.R.B number on it or should I just install a 6.1 cam and call it a day but even the cams have tuning problems why did Dodge have to make it so hard to tune the Hemi Rams?

05 Hemi mineral gray QC/SB Laramie/Edelbrock(T.E.S)mid-length headers with Stage 8 locking bolts and Mopar header gaskets/Mopar CAI/Superchips Flaspaq/Aeroturbine 3030 muffler and 3040 exhaust tip/limited slip anti-spin rear with 3.92s/20inch stock chrome clad rims and tires/Moes traction bars/Hellwig rear swaybar/SRT-10 A-pillar gauge pod/Hemi Sport body kit with bolt on hood scoop and Daytona dual exhaust sill cut out/Hemi bedliner and coming soon SRT-10 22's ,SRT-10 hood and carbon fiber taillights

Silveradohunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-15-2008, 08:00 PM   #2

I am personally seriously looking at the Procharger. Seems like better service and soon once the Diablo will be out will be programmed with the Diablo and 8 larger injectors!! Seems like the one I'm going to get soon!
dr.dred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 08:03 AM   #3

I've heard of a few that have tuned a Procharger supercharger with SCT. They provide custom tuning. Two of the guys were in Houston. From what I remember, it works great.
hemi_loredo03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-18-2008, 06:09 PM   #4

Yeah I think im getting the ProCharger theres a shop that sales and installs them not to far from my house

05 Hemi mineral gray QC/SB Laramie/Edelbrock(T.E.S)mid-length headers with Stage 8 locking bolts and Mopar header gaskets/Mopar CAI/Superchips Flaspaq/Aeroturbine 3030 muffler and 3040 exhaust tip/limited slip anti-spin rear with 3.92s/20inch stock chrome clad rims and tires/Moes traction bars/Hellwig rear swaybar/SRT-10 A-pillar gauge pod/Hemi Sport body kit with bolt on hood scoop and Daytona dual exhaust sill cut out/Hemi bedliner and coming soon SRT-10 22's ,SRT-10 hood and carbon fiber taillights
Silveradohunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 12:52 PM   #5

With the 6.1 cam you don't need to tune it, to run it. It's a simple swap.
Hemi4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 02:52 PM   #6

Garage

at least yul hav a shop close to you...the few tha i know that hav done forced induction are constantly havin to tune an make adjustments... the 6.1 cam is an install an yur done project, no tuning necessary...however, with tuning, the gains are obvious..
chefred112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 01:50 AM   #7

True true, Fred has the fastest 6.1 cam QC N/A truck! And he doesn't even have ported heads yet.
BigART is offline   Reply With Quote