Hemi Truck Club banner

Just order RAMHAMMER

4K views 59 replies 20 participants last post by  BIGDOG1 
#1 ·
Well I bit the bullet and am switching my truflow for a RAMHAMMER. I am exited!!! The aprox ship time is 14-21 days BOOOOOOO.. But oh well like all good things in life you have to wait.. it was $399 shipped very expensive but I feel it was worth the dough ( I hope). I will post pics and a review when I get it

#27 ·
5point7hemi, did you read what i said?? i'll believe your numbers (like i said in paranthesis before), and they won't have to buy back that intake because i know you'll be happy with it.

can't wait to hear the positive results.

G
#30 ·
WOW I am pretty amazed Mr Hemi hasn't stepped in on this post yet. Guys this is HTC forum NOT DT or DTW. This kind of bashing doesn't go on here. If ya wanna argue and bash each other take it to one of those sites where they don't care.

Just my .02 worth

#31 ·
It's just a disagreement. I don't see any real bashing going on in this thread. Dline has tested almost every intake on the market and he's telling his opinion. Some people may not like it, but...

G
#32 ·
quote:Originally posted by proudhemi:
It's just a disagreement. I don't see any real bashing going on in this thread. Dline has tested almost every intake on the market and he's telling his opinion. Some people may not like it, but...
i didn't see any problems with what dline was saying.

#35 ·
quote:Originally posted by UPSTATENYHARDCOREHEMI:
WOW I am pretty amazed Mr Hemi hasn't stepped in on this post yet. Guys this is HTC forum NOT DT or DTW. This kind of bashing doesn't go on here. If ya wanna argue and bash each other take it to one of those sites where they don't care.
I gotta be honest with ya, i think this is my new site. I can't take it another GD minute over there with people bashing each other, the arrogance of people just because your truck is fast and the "you don't know what your talking about" attitude if yours is not, a bunch of childish people over there.
Just my .02 worth

#36 ·
If Mark thought there was a problem here he would have done something by now. There is no problem here ..This is not a ladies tea party there is going be some healthy disagreements sometimes. Lets not over react here !! Tea any one

#37 ·
quote:There is no problem here ..This is not a ladies tea party there is going be some healthy disagreements sometimes. Lets not over react here !!

G
#38 ·
quote:Originally posted by 5SpeedHemi:
If Mark thought there was a problem here he would have done something by now. There is no problem here ..This is not a ladies tea party there is going be some healthy disagreements sometimes. Lets not over react here !! Tea any one
I guess i must have read that 3rd post alittle wrong then were it was a blatent attack on dline. I have been on the other forums and have seen the attacks on him from others and maybe I read into that comment more than I should have. Just don't want the same thing that happens on the other forums to start happening here. I mean Black05Hemi has been registared since 18 April 2005 and has only made 105 post it is pretty clear to me that he doesn't frequent this forum alot and seen a ramhammer post and seen dline posted in it and took a chance to make an off the wall comment. Again sorry if I read into it wrong just voicing my opinion.

I am gonna drop this issue now just figured I would give you my perspective and the reasoning behind my post.

#39 ·
No worries Johnny - and I appreciate your concern

There are no major issues here that I see... just a healthy (okay, sometimes heated) discussion. Most folks here know where the line is and won't cross it... especially when discussing a CAI

#43 ·
I am interested in seeing the numbers. It looks like a mean set up that works. With them offering your money back if you dot like it I dont see how you cant go wrong with ordering one.

#45 ·
Hey RaiderJay you get yours yet??

#47 ·
That is awesome bet you cant wait. Def want to see some pics and how you like it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.