I-Charger now available - Hemi Truck Club

Go Back   Hemi Truck Club > HEMI | Performance Zone > Induction | Super Chargers, Turbo & Air Intakes

Old 02-14-2008, 10:36 AM   #1

I-Charger now available

This has been under wraps for a LONG time and I know some of you got a bitter taste in your mouth with GSM previous stuff but alot has changed including staff and actual hemi owners working there now
http://www.i-charger.com/index.html

Applications

• Chrisler Hemi 2002-up, 5.71 & 6.1I
• Dodge Viper V10 Gen I, II, III, and New Quad Rotor
• Chevy Corvette & Camaro, 1997-up, and entire LS engine family
• Ford Modular V8 engine family
• Early Chevy, Ford & Chrysler big blocks
• Falconer V12 - New Quad Rotor

CentralTexHemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-14-2008, 10:38 AM   #2

I-Charger now available

The I-Charger™ integrates 15 years of innovative technological development in the field of forced induction into one, stunningly effective, economical package and user friendly. A supercharger that delivers unlimited high RPM and gut-wrenching bottom end power over conventional Roots and centrifugal type blowers.

The I-Charger features ultra-efficient twin-screw rotors, and seamlessly integrates the traditionally separate components: the intake manifold, blower housing assembly, intercooler and intake. The entire, compact package sits neatly, and somewhat menacingly, between the heads on V-type engines. No modification to any existing OEM components, including the hood, is required.

Our elegantly designed twin-screw rotor system delivers the highest internal compression of any rotors on the market today. This translates to a crisper response, higher boost limits, lower discharge temperatures than conventional superchargers. This unique design also produces less stress on internal engine components, and operates at comparatively lower temperatures, increasing the longevity of the system and reducing wear on the engine.

The eye-catching intake manifold features a paradigm-leaping, patented design that maximizes flow and delivers a constant volume of air. This addresses, and puts to rest, long-time tuning issues that plagued earlier generation superchargers.

The compact, and economical I-Charger is a true "bolt-on", and as such is extraordinarily maintenance-friendly. With only one sealing surface and eight screws to deal with, access to all blower components is a breeze.

Ultra-efficient, breathtaking performance combined with silky-smooth cruising capability makes Richwood's I-Charger the definitive new-generation leader in its field.

Units are available right now for the Chrysler Hemi and Viper family of vehicles. Models for General Motors, LS Family, Ford's new Modular and Toyota - Lexus vvTi series, withother makes being released in the very near future.
Old 02-14-2008, 11:31 AM   #3
&quotAv\sFan&quot

I-Charger now available

Thats cool, but there is still the tuning issue
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-14-2008, 11:44 AM   #4

I-Charger now available

Yes I know Scott and I have been PMing each other all morning and that is the only hold back for the truck world, yeah, yeah you've all heard it before but GSM was told that the Diablo tuner for the 5.7 Hemi truck was due out soon but I told Scott that they have been hearing that since last October. It's a turn key install, comes with a 2-bar map and a pre-burned Diablo for the specific application, larger injectors and new belt and yes I am looking into it for the Jeep as soon as I find out how much the stock internals on the Jeep can handle plus the tranny
Old 02-15-2008, 07:31 AM   #5
&quotAv\sFan&quot

I-Charger now available

Dude.... You are running 12's STOCK.... Take it from someone who's been around the block (a couple times) Stay away from forced induction, that is unless you have A LOT of patience and A LOT of money to burn...
Old 02-15-2008, 11:18 AM   #6

I-Charger now available

LOL Tim, I know I know, was just an impulse buy but I got over it. I have been talking to Stu about a new cam for the Jeep, I'm leaving the stock heads alone and exhaust, hedders alone take 12-16 hours to install and you only get like 15-17 rwhp out of em and they cost over a grand also looking at a small shot of nitrous as well, options are endless now
Old 02-15-2008, 02:20 PM   #7
&quotAv\sFan&quot

I-Charger now available

Impulse buy??? Did you say impulse buy??? I've never had one...
Old 02-16-2008, 07:06 PM   #8
Formerly 'Vince'

I-Charger now available

Quote:
quote:was just an impulse buy but I got over it
Now that your wife isn't looking over your shoulder, when are you getting it? lol

"Honey, why does the Jeep seem to whistle now?"
4dhp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 07:31 PM   #9

I-Charger now available

LOL Hiding things from the wife is hard!!!! Sometimes just as hard as hiding it in the wife!! LOL
dr.dred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 07:32 PM   #10

I-Charger now available

$$$$$$ Any prices yet?
dr.dred is offline   Reply With Quote