gsm supercharger with bigboost upgrade,headers, wheels&tires,gauges,and more for sale - Hemi Truck Club

Go Back   Hemi Truck Club > HEMI | Performance Zone > Induction | Super Chargers, Turbo & Air Intakes

Old 05-31-2007, 10:40 AM   #1

gsm supercharger with bigboost upgrade,headers, wheels&tires,gauges,and more for sale

hello all my hemi brothers and sisters out there. i have just removed a gsmotorsport supercharger kit from my ram, it has the big boost upgrade, intercooler & srt 8 emblems. i also have dynatech supermaxx headers with high flow cats, and 22 inch chrome srt 10 rims with toyo proxes tires. about 2500-3000 miles on everything i am looking to sell all of this. to many toys not enough time. MY TURCK WAS A 2004 RAM HEMI 4X4 QUAD CAB. IT MADE 500 RWHP AND WOULD OUT RUN NEW VETTES, MUSTANGS AND ANYTHING ELSE THAT WOULD TRY SOME. 0-60 WAS UNDER 5.5 SECONDS THERE IS OVER $12000 IN THESE ITEMS. MAKE ME AN OFFER? PLEASE DONT INSULT ME WITH SOME CRAZY OFFER. I WANT TO SELL IT, I DONT NEED TO. MY LOSS YOUR GAIN. I WILL SELL INDIVIDUALLY ALSO. THANKS..
SORRY SUPERCHARGER AND BIG BOOST UPGRADE HAS BEEN SOLD... HEADERS, HIGH FLOW CATS AND 22 INCH CHROME SRT10 WHEELS STILL AVAILABLE....

srt10killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-31-2007, 12:18 PM   #2

gsm supercharger with bigboost upgrade,headers, wheels&tires,gauges,and more for sale

500rwhp and the tranny survived??
proudhemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 02:14 PM   #3

yes it survived very well. never had any codes, problems or powdered trannys....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-31-2007, 02:53 PM   #4

i will be away from my computer from june 2- june 10 so i will not be able to keep in contact. so if anyone is looking for me,please pass the word on. thanks justin
Old 05-31-2007, 03:44 PM   #5

I have to know what sontroller you are using and what if any motor upgrades would be needed to sustain smooth operation...and did you use a meth injection kit as well.
HARDKILLINPETE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 06:05 PM   #6

i used the gsmotorsports fuel management system that is included with purchase. i only did the headers, big boost upgrade and full cat back exhaust.
Old 06-09-2007, 01:44 PM   #7

hey everyone i am back. and still have the 22 inch chrome srt 10 rims and tires for sale. and also have the dynatech headers also. please post questions or offers here. thanks justin
Old 06-11-2007, 06:58 PM   #8

How 'bout the instructions?
Eddy The Hemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 10:12 PM   #9

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Eddy The Hemi:
How 'bout the instructions?
I bought Justin's GSM kit must say a great guy to buy from. PM me I maybe able to help you.
bigkumadog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 01:12 AM   #10

hey thanks for the vote of confidence bigkumadog. i am here to help my fellow hemi or any type of MOPAR brother or sister. thanks again to all of you