Negative Tempe dodge - Hemi Truck Club

Go Back   Hemi Truck Club > General Maintenance | Owner Info > Dealer Reviews

Old 04-19-2007, 11:40 AM   #1
KOZ

Tempe dodge

went to the dealer to get some stuff taken care of. I was treated like a child and I was given a speech on how dodge wants maintenace records of the vehicle and how I should be using champion plugs. I knida ignore the whole bad attitude while I am there and tell them to take a look at the knocking noise coming from the valve train and call me the next day.

I went home and the more I thought about it, the more it pissed me off. I was treated very poorly by the service advisor and I let everyone in the az chapter know on the forum.

I got a phone call the next day telling me to come pick up my truck. THey did nothing to it and told me that they didnt appreciate what I was saying on the forum about them. WHICH IS ALL TRUE!

I called the service manager and he was just as much of an asshat as the service advisor. I told him I didnt appreciate the way I was treated and that their service is by far the worst I have ever dealt with. I also informed him I will be filing a complaint with DODGE. We ended the conversation.

30 minutes later I get a voicemail with the service manager stating he has a chrysler rep at his dealership. He is going to restrict/or void my warranty because my signature on this forum states I use nitrous on my truck. The truck only had an exhaust at the dealer. This was his form of immaturity and trying to get back at me.

I have officially contacted dodge. I also contacted a local media to go to the dealership if my warranty becomes a problem. This is a form of a dealership to stay away from. I would reccomend nobody go there and deal with those people. I am possibly planning a rally to run around thier dealership when they are busy with some banners on the trucks.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-19-2007, 11:42 AM   #2
KOZ

Tempe dodge

My truck has 33k on it and if I cant get any service taken care of in the factory warranty, I dont want to keep the extended warranty. Might as well cash out.

I know my rights as well as the laws. They are violating a few laws by doing this. My lawyer has had a few conversations with me and if this persists, it will get ugly.
Old 04-19-2007, 11:17 PM   #3
-JaMeS-

Tempe dodge

These would be good for my legal advice thread. Hey, they can't prove that's your truck in your picture. Say it's your brothers. They also aren't allowed to void your warranty from just seeing that you have nitrous. They have to see it in person. Don't ever let them look in your truck. Also I would be happy to contact Tempe Dodge and give them a lesson in the law. Free of charge of course. let me know.

HTC-Law
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-20-2007, 05:02 AM   #4

Tempe dodge

go get em! who let the dawgs out...arf arf arf.
Hemi Dave K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 11:08 AM   #5
KOZ

Tempe dodge

Dodge has replied and they have sided with the dealership and told me that the parts I installed have caused issues with my warranty. I went to the dealer with nothing on, they based everything off what my signature stated on the forum here.

I might have to get involved legally with Dodge, at this point its about more than the left over warranty on my truck, its about not being taken care of as a customer and they couldnt give a rats a55 about the consumer. I would appreciate any advice you have James. If you want to, you can call Nick (Service Manager) at 480 496 4000 Hes the guy that contacted Chrysler about what he saw on the internet. He did all this because I told him I was going to dodge and file an official complaint on his dealership.
Old 04-20-2007, 12:42 PM   #6
-JaMeS-

Tempe dodge

I will contact him right now.
Old 04-20-2007, 01:49 PM   #7
KOZ

Tempe dodge

THanks man..
Old 04-20-2007, 03:46 PM   #8
-JaMeS-

Tempe dodge

Ok I am awaiting a response.
Old 04-20-2007, 04:31 PM   #9
KOZ

Tempe dodge

Old 04-21-2007, 12:12 PM   #10
-JaMeS-

Tempe dodge

No response to the email or the phone call.