Hemi Truck Club banner

Steering won't center and a little stiff

844 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  motorscooter 
#1 ·
Ive replaced my powersteering pump a few months back and it was still stiff and wouldn't center when driving so about 2 months ago I changed my steering gear box and it took care of it. Then it started doing the same thing again so I replace the gear box again and it took care of it for a week and started doing the same thing again. The gear box is from autozone what are the chances of getting two bad ones from them or is there another issue that I'm having. Has anybody ran into this problem before.

#2 ·
Ive replaced my powersteering pump a few months back and it was still stiff and wouldn't center when driving so about 2 months ago I changed my steering gear box and it took care of it. Then it started doing the same thing again so I replace the gear box again and it took care of it for a week and started doing the same thing again. The gear box is from autozone what are the chances of getting two bad ones from them or is there another issue that I'm having. Has anybody ran into this problem before.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.