Hemi Truck Club banner

Questions!!!!!!!

935 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  HemiByrd 
#1 ·
I have two questions completely unrelated first is there a trick to making the gascap code go away I've replaced two caps already and it still throws the code and says gas cap loose or missing. I haven't replaced it with a dodge cap yet but planning to. Second how do I adjust the throw of the head lights on a 06 I looked but couldnt figure it out. Thanks in advance.

#2 ·
I have two questions completely unrelated first is there a trick to making the gascap code go away I've replaced two caps already and it still throws the code and says gas cap loose or missing. I haven't replaced it with a dodge cap yet but planning to. Second how do I adjust the throw of the head lights on a 06 I looked but couldnt figure it out. Thanks in advance.

#3 ·
Check the neoprene tube from the filler neck to the gas tank for cracks, etc. I bought a MOPAR locking gas cap to replace the factory one and have never had any issues with it.

Also a leak in the EVAP system can throw these codes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.