Hemi Truck Club banner

Body Control Module on my 04?

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Hemitom 
#1 ·
Okay the right rear door on my 04 quad cab pretty much just quit working. Window and the lock. I was told it was just the main driver's switch but I changed it and nothing. I changed the power window motor and nothing. I checked it with a test light and somehow I have power to the plug when I hit the switch but still no window or lock function. I was now informed that it's "Gotta be the body control Module". Anybody have a similar issue and if so, how much is this module gonna cost me? I did an online search and couldn't find one four my truck. Just the caravans and cars. Any help would be great.

#2 ·
Okay the right rear door on my 04 quad cab pretty much just quit working. Window and the lock. I was told it was just the main driver's switch but I changed it and nothing. I changed the power window motor and nothing. I checked it with a test light and somehow I have power to the plug when I hit the switch but still no window or lock function. I was now informed that it's "Gotta be the body control Module". Anybody have a similar issue and if so, how much is this module gonna cost me? I did an online search and couldn't find one four my truck. Just the caravans and cars. Any help would be great.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.