Hemi Truck Club banner

Anyone with an 03 I need some help please

1K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  Redtruck-VA 
#1 ·
My alternator burned up, and melted the 2 position connector that goes to the PCM. Not a pretty sight. My issue is that I can not find any pin numbers on the connector and am not sure where the Black and Green wires go. Anyone that could take a look at theirs and let me know would be greatly appreciated. Also if anyone has a spare connector laying around, I would be willing to buy it from you. Local dealer $46.00 and has to order and not even a picture of it. Thanks for the help.

#2 ·
My alternator burned up, and melted the 2 position connector that goes to the PCM. Not a pretty sight. My issue is that I can not find any pin numbers on the connector and am not sure where the Black and Green wires go. Anyone that could take a look at theirs and let me know would be greatly appreciated. Also if anyone has a spare connector laying around, I would be willing to buy it from you. Local dealer $46.00 and has to order and not even a picture of it. Thanks for the help.

#3 ·
I do not have a connector laying around but I can tell u what wire goes where

If you look at the plug connector side with wires facing away from you And release clip facing up pin 1 is the left and 2 is the right 1 is white/dark blue 2 is green.

Worst case for a temp fix just crimp on some small spades and slide them on the pins but only temp I would sug a plug for propper fix

All this info is from ondemand5 from my work (automotive repair info website) I would sug getting a second answer just to confirm what I wrote

#5 ·
My wife's truck is an 03 if I look at the alternator from the front of the truck green is on the left and blue is on the right it's a 2500 comp are wired the same charging wise

If I stand at front of truck looking at alternator I have 8guage power wire then green wire then blue wire left-right

#7 ·
I would go to a salvage yard and cut the connector from a donor. Good luck..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.