trying to get everything I need - Hemi Truck Club

Go Back   Hemi Truck Club > Technical Forums > Bumpers, Bars, Winches and Truck Bed

Old 04-06-2012, 01:28 PM   #1

Garage
Hey folks....converting the front of my 2011 Ram 1500 ST from the graphite bumper with no fog lights to the chrome bumpe with fog lights. Wondering what all I would need besides what I have already....dealership wasnt much help, got alot of.." well think yod need that" and " im sure thats the one". Anyways, here is what bought so far...

Chrome bumper cover, driver side and passenger side fog lamp assemblies, dash switch, they sold me a wire that seems to just connect the 2 assemblies together and bulbs. Im sure there are mounting brackets needed for the assemblies right? Dodge didnt see any that were needed. Ive looked online for anything else needed or a diagram but not much luck for 2011's. Anything else I may need? An help would be appreciated . Thanks!

Sleeperhemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-06-2012, 01:28 PM   #2

Garage
Hey folks....converting the front of my 2011 Ram 1500 ST from the graphite bumper with no fog lights to the chrome bumpe with fog lights. Wondering what all I would need besides what I have already....dealership wasnt much help, got alot of.." well think yod need that" and " im sure thats the one". Anyways, here is what bought so far...

Chrome bumper cover, driver side and passenger side fog lamp assemblies, dash switch, they sold me a wire that seems to just connect the 2 assemblies together and bulbs. Im sure there are mounting brackets needed for the assemblies right? Dodge didnt see any that were needed. Ive looked online for anything else needed or a diagram but not much luck for 2011's. Anything else I may need? An help would be appreciated . Thanks!
Old 04-06-2012, 03:26 PM   #3
Greg

Garage
I have a had time using LMC site, but when I do find the right page they have detail side by side exploded drawings with the different models. Makes it easy to see what to keep and what you need to make the swap. As for the lights I also installed aftermarket OEM kit with a remote stand along switch. I prefer that setup as it allows you to turn them on regardless if the headlights are on or off. Good luck...

1# 2017 HTC FASTEST HEMI List....
Current 1/4 mile [email protected] (2018)
Current 60' PB 1.351 (2019) mechanical issue for 1/4m

HTC 2018 TOTY

Support vehicle- 2007 QC G56 4x4 diesel
Redtruck-VA is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-06-2012, 04:19 PM   #4

Garage
Thanks..yea I saw the after market kits but im going to put mine to all original parts like you would see on a Dodge dealership lot. just looking at what I ordered...feel like im missing some stuff but again...dodge parts department had a hard time finding the parts I bought from them. I have the LMC book too...nothing but fog lamp assembly pictures