OMG Zaino is the way to go - Hemi Truck Club

Go Back   Hemi Truck Club > Technical Forums > Bumpers, Bars, Winches and Truck Bed

Old 04-05-2005, 06:54 AM   #1

OMG Zaino is the way to go

I just finished the first few steps in using Zaino last night.

1. Wash the car with Blue Dawn to strip off any old wax on the vehicle.
2. Claybar the entire vehicle to remove dirt, raildust, bug guts, road tar, ect.
3. Wash the vehicle with the Zaino Soap.

The next step is to apply the polish to the car. I ran out of day light so I will be doing that today.
As the vehicle sits now it looks super clean. You wont beleive how much stuff is on your paint before you claybar the vehicle.

Even if you dont want to use all the Zaino products I would recomend that everyone buy a claybar. You will be just as amazed as I am.

I will be post pics when I get home tonight of before and after the polish.

Jhusch is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-08-2005, 10:17 AM   #2

ive been using zaino products for quite a few years now, and believe me when you get done you are going to be amazed at the results. my brother has a 04 ram srt and used mcquires new tech wax and i had my zaino. we parked them side by side and the difference was amazing. needless to say though, i spent the rest of the day helping him strip and wash his truck to put the zaino to it. younger bros. lol
hemiram1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2005, 12:44 AM   #3
*Damn*its*gotta*Hemi*

LOL, he should have just waited a month or two for the Tech wax to work its way off then apply the Zaino. I think I am the most meticulous when it comes to the look of my vehicle. Im not the youngest, I am 30 mins older than my twin. hehe
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-09-2005, 10:39 AM   #4

DIGH...Ther's two of you...
RedNeckHemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2005, 12:48 PM   #5
*Damn*its*gotta*Hemi*

Well, he is my twin, but we are fraternal. I always say I got the look and brains, he got the height. I am 5'9 he is like 6 foot. I have red hair, he has brown, he is the mechanic/car guy and I am well the cook, computer guy. This message has been edited. Last edited by: *Damn*its*gotta*Hemi*, document.write(''+ myTimeZone('Sat, 09 Apr 2005 14:35:18 GMT-0700', '09 April 2005 05:35 PM')+''); 09 April 2005 05:35 PM
Old 04-09-2005, 02:01 PM   #6

You are " '9 "? I am the youngest of four with fraternal twin sisters. The oldest is 5'8" with dark hair and the younger one(by 25 min) is 6' with light brown hair. Short one cooks and the tall one is the walking brain. Oldest, my bro, is 6'1", and I am/was 6'4", now 6'3.5" and can still hide behind my Dad(6'6" wearing a 58" jacket-He's a BIG fella. Mom's only 5'4")
RedNeckHemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2005, 04:36 PM   #7
*Damn*its*gotta*Hemi*

LOL, well I am a 9 out of 10.. but youll notice I fixed my typo. hehe
Old 04-10-2005, 03:49 PM   #8
*Damn*its*gotta*Hemi*

You know, the other day I think I wronte that I found Zaino at our local Pep Boys. I was wrong. It was Zymol that I found there.. We do havea local (Bay Area)distributor who carries it at his shop or you can always order online. Anyone have any suggestions? This message has been edited. Last edited by: *Damn*its*gotta*Hemi*, document.write(''+ myTimeZone('Sun, 10 Apr 2005 14:13:34 GMT-0700', '10 April 2005 05:13 PM')+''); 10 April 2005 05:13 PM