Hemi Truck Club banner

3M Rubbing Compound

868 views 4 replies 1 participant last post by  *Damn*its*gotta*Hemi* 
G
#1 ·
Wow that stuff works some Miracles. I have some really hard water around here and got water spots on a few of my windows, front driver side bumper and rims. Well, after having it there for about a year. I got pissed today and broke out with the rubbing compound. Man that stuff makes my chrome (including a window) look like its brand new. I may use this stuff on my bumpers and rims to clean them from now on. It works way better than anything else I tried. Highly suggested product! Someone told me about it a long time ago and I used it to work off a lot of waterspots taht I got from my sprinklers on the drivers side of the truck. I finally got the rest of them off.

#2 ·
Dont try it on the paint or it will eat your clear coat off!! Also if you have the 20s with the clear coating it will do the same. fyi

G
#3 ·
LOL, oh I know not to use it on clear coat. I have the 17s, not concerend about taht. Ya, as far as paint, only reason i would use it is if I hit something that insurance wouldnt cover, then take her in to a shop to reapply the clear coat.

#4 ·
duh
after i reread my post i noticed your avatar had the 17s!! Sorry

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.