Hemi Truck Club banner

Spyder LED taillights

969 views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Solar_Ram 
#1 ·
Anyone here that has the Spyder led taillights ? Do they fit easily ? Do you get error codes if you switch to led taillights instead of the normal bulbs ?

What you guys think i'd go for ..... the black ones or the red ones ?
Black ones

Red ones

They will be on this truck.
http://www.imagerise.com/out.php/t26129_Picture22047.jpg"> [/url]

I kinda like the black ones more,but i'm afraid that everything will be black and this kind a truck needs red lights to brake the black color line a bit.... (hope you guys understand what i'm trying to say

#3 ·
#4 ·
Yep, i've noticed it too,to bad they don't have the black ones,only the smoked ones.
When i'm going for the red ones i can choose between recon and spyder.
I'll PM Duane when i've decided and when the truck get's here in belgium end of next month.
Hope that he ships overseas 'cause i've found more stuff that i like on his online shop

Now for the installation,anyone with answers on that one ?

#6 ·
they will be plug and play on his.... from his picture it looks to me like his truck is an 04.5 or earlier.
(unless he removed the ram head emblem from center of tailgate, then it could be an 05)
As for the lights, they look awesome, two

#7 ·
Thanks guys,
I've seen a "how to" allready,but didn't stated on what year of truck it was and that "how to" showed that the wires had to be cut and replaced and since i'm not too keen with electrical stuff i wanted to avoid that kind a hazzle.
Plug and play is the way to go for me

The truck that's on my way is an '04.
Now i still have to decide to take the red ones or the black ones

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.