Looking for stock looking Smoked/Tinted head,tail and 3rd brake lights - Page 2 - Hemi Truck Club

Go Back   Hemi Truck Club > Technical Forums > Headlights and Lighting

Old 08-11-2016, 02:36 PM   #11

I went with these, they fit pretty well and seem well made, They may stick out on the corner a touch more then stock but not much. The tint on them is not very dark and they also have both vertical and horizontal adjustment where the factory lights only vertical.

Spyder® HD-JH-DR02-AM-BSM (9030352) - Dodge Ram 1500 / 2500 / 3500 2004 Black/Smoke Euro Headlights with Amber Reflectors

2004 SLT Hemi Black Quad Cab 4WD. SRT-10 Hood, 06 20 Inch Rims SC F5 Tuner, S&B CAI, Power Stop Drilled Slotted tow Package brake kit, Braided Brake Lines, Bilstein Shocks, Helwig Rear Sway Bar and G2 Axle Rear Cover, Detroit Tru Trac rear Diff,Smoked LED Tail Lights, Tinted Windows, All Amsoil Fluid except Torco In rear Diff.
Joe.G is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-18-2016, 10:05 AM   #12

Garage
I went this route myself with the euro clear and black. Otherwise if your lights aren't too fogged over, and you know a guy with a spray gun, I have a few friends that mixed a little bit of black paint with clear coat and smoked them themselves. It looks really good IMO plus you can make it as dark as you want it
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Truck front cropped_(800_x_600).jpg (65.2 KB, 4 views)
nsorenson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2016, 11:34 AM   #13

I thought about the paint root but changed my mind, I did take my Honda to my buddies body shop last night and wet sanded and cleared my Headlights do to Hazzy issues and man they look good, hope it holds.
2004 SLT Hemi Black Quad Cab 4WD. SRT-10 Hood, 06 20 Inch Rims SC F5 Tuner, S&B CAI, Power Stop Drilled Slotted tow Package brake kit, Braided Brake Lines, Bilstein Shocks, Helwig Rear Sway Bar and G2 Axle Rear Cover, Detroit Tru Trac rear Diff,Smoked LED Tail Lights, Tinted Windows, All Amsoil Fluid except Torco In rear Diff.
Joe.G is offline   Reply With Quote