New hides for my 20's - Hemi Truck Club

Go Back   Hemi Truck Club > Technical Forums > Running Gear | Brakes, Wheels and Tires

Old 11-19-2007, 07:10 PM   #1

New hides for my 20's

I have gotten about 60k from my stock Goodyears(which i never liked) and am looking at new rubber. I have read lots of posts here and think I have decided on 305-55-20's as my new size. A bit wider(what i wanted) and just a wee bit lower profile(i didnt really want that). I like the Avon Tech ST's, does anyone have any feedback on these? Or any feedback on this size tire? Other suggestions are welcome as well. I have owned a few motorcycles, and Avon makes a great product for them, i was hoping the auto tires were of the same quality.

trafficfixr is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-29-2007, 11:55 AM   #2

New hides for my 20's

I have had two of the Avon Tech ST's (275/60/20) on the front of my truck for about 6 months now and I absolutely love them! I olny purchased two at the time due to money and I wasn't sure if I would like them. I went looking for them again the orher day to have the back tires replaced (now that they are almost bald and our winter weather is right around the corner) and can't find them. Tire Rack is back ordered.

From the press release I have read, these tires were created solely for Tire Rack from customer responses (first time this has ever been done) and the company has been the only tire compny to be on Rolls Royce for many years...they have branched out to motorcycle race tires and i think Indy Cart or somehting like that. Needless to say, they have a good track record so far and you can't beat the price! They look awesome also!

If anyone knows when these will be available or where I can get them please let me know.
Mo-Powered71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 12:13 AM   #3
Getdanet1

New hides for my 20's

I am leaning that way myself.