Done with Summit racing! - Hemi Truck Club

Go Back   Hemi Truck Club > Technical Forums > Running Gear | Brakes, Wheels and Tires

Old 07-24-2012, 06:15 PM   #1

This past tax season I decided I wanted the vararam so I called summit to see if they would do a price match via Maryland speed.com .. 3 attempts were made with no purchase!! They gave me ridiculous excuses saying they don't see where it says free shipping when its right at the top of the page! 2 weeks ago I needed rear brakes for the Monte Carlo and found a set of power slots and hawk pads $60
Less at tirerack.com.

NashvilleHemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-24-2012, 06:15 PM   #2

This past tax season I decided I wanted the vararam so I called summit to see if they would do a price match via Maryland speed.com .. 3 attempts were made with no purchase!! They gave me ridiculous excuses saying they don't see where it says free shipping when its right at the top of the page! 2 weeks ago I needed rear brakes for the Monte Carlo and found a set of power slots and hawk pads $60
Less at tirerack.com.

NashvilleHemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 07:52 PM   #3

I don't have an opinion about Summit either way, I've only ordered a few small things from them. Typically unless I have a problem with the business that has the lower price I just buy it from them. The few times I have asked for a price match it was either a friend's shop or I was buying a whole bunch of other stuff from them.

His: 2012 Tornado Red Jetta TDI

Hers: 2007 Jetta GLI Fahrenheit #638/1200

askibum02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-31-2013, 10:23 AM   #4
Gold-Member

Garage
I've had good experience with Summit. They have price matched other sites twice for me. They could do better with the CS knowledge on the phone some times. But so far I have overcome that issue.

They are in cahoots with JCWhitney and I can play them against each other if Whitney has what I want.
05 1500 SLT Quad Black on Black | Pace Setter Long Tubes | Magna Flow Cat Back | Doug's Electric Cutout | Custom Ram Air Hood | Spyder LED Tails | Spec-D Black Projectors W/Halos | Flex-A-Lite E-Fan |Jet 180 Stat | K&N CAI | 20 inch wheels | Comp 268 Cam W/6.1 push rods and springs | Diablo Trinity | Custom Tune by Charged392.

kcd1369 is offline   Reply With Quote