Does this HEMI count...? - Hemi Truck Club

Go Back   Hemi Truck Club > Technical Forums > Running Gear | Brakes, Wheels and Tires

Old 02-28-2005, 08:13 PM   #1

Does this HEMI count...?

In an attempt to increase the Georgia chapter membership I have decided to put forth a serious recruiting drive.It will be a two pronged attack on our states numbers.I hope to drop from the hind *** we are sucking and knock Florida or even the Goliath state of Texas off the high flow nips.It won't be easy...we will have to blindside them with something sneaky like a ex-Catholic Schoolgirl topless car wash/Bar-b-Q pledge drive.The second part of my plan involves a much more long term strategy.I plan to raise an army of HEMI Heads from scratch.I know this may sound insane now, but in 17 years we will see who is laughing.This will of course require that I begin knocking up local women immediately and with precision efficiancy and purpose.I am already planning "Bigwoods Insemination for the HEMI Nation Festival" and have a lot of baby oil money already stashed.This is gonna get big.Anyhow...I was also considering letting some possible grey area HEMI's into the club.
You see friends...I am reaching out to those who may not normally get in due to "technicalities", such as the definition of HEMI truck. There is a HEMI truck in my tiny village that gets outrun by just about everything with wheels.Still, Fernando' , the owner, gives it all she's got each time he comes to the line. I will let you guys make the call here.I am posting a picture of Fernandos ride....one VERY important thing to consider here is that the cows name is HEMI! Is he in or not!?

MrBigwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-28-2005, 08:57 PM   #2

Does this HEMI count...?

LMAO! my girfriend is in another room asking "what the hell is so funny?" MrBigwood, if you get that ex catholic schoolgirl topless carwash thing going, i'll defect to the Georgia chapter. count on that!
SLINGER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2005, 09:45 PM   #3

Does this HEMI count...?

Holy Cow or donkey BW. I guess you evaded those nasty tax guys! Just imagine what it would be like when all those local women's boyfriends, husbands, and fathers take after you!

By the way have you heard that Mr. Hemi's evil twin step-brother invaded the site. His name is Mr. Quadsteer.
Old Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-28-2005, 10:04 PM   #4

Does this HEMI count...?

Twistdmetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2005, 01:28 AM   #5
*Damn*its*gotta*Hemi*

Does this HEMI count...?

Thats great! LOL Well, does she have a blower?
Old 03-01-2005, 01:54 AM   #6

Does this HEMI count...?

LOL...Hey Mr B. ya think we can enter her in the "What can you Hemi"...ya know my Grandma used to say "What'ya think I got a motor up my butt"...when us grand kids over worked her...
TooTallll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2005, 02:09 AM   #7

Does this HEMI count...?

If we can get roller skates on the cow I do not see a reason we could not HEMI UP on Fernandos ride.The cow would be used for "steering".....Oh God I can't resist a piss poor pun!Let us not lose our focus here...Is it a hemi truck or not,...let's hear it!!! This message has been edited. Last edited by: MrBigwood, document.write(''+ myTimeZone('Mon, 28 Feb 2005 23:36:31 GMT-0800', '01 March 2005 02:36 AM')+''); 01 March 2005 02:36 AM
MrBigwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2005, 02:51 AM   #8

Does this HEMI count...?

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by SLINGER:
LMAO! my girfriend is in another room asking "what the hell is so funny?"
My wife has asked that many a time, when reading Bigwood literature.
TR1 Hemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2005, 03:54 AM   #9

Does this HEMI count...?

If you can strap some ram horns on him I think he's in...Anything to help a Hemi Bro out...Along those lines Mr Bigwood for each new membeer you get to join I'll donate a one night stay in a one bedroom condo I just purchased as an investment. It's near Sanibel Island in South Florida.

It closed last week, so I thought that I would put it to good use. And to let all my other Hemi bro's and Sis' know in case anyone is interested in accommodations for an upcoming getaway to the island It's available for weekends or on a weekly basis. For now, I will
be handling bookings until I can find an agent.

Weekends will cost about $100 for three nights and $250 for the week.
These prices are low because they are for friends and family.

Prices will be a bit different for people I don't know, but I can discuss
that on an individual basis.

In any case, it's a one bedroom, high-rise unit that overlooks the ocean,
nestled among lush green pines , and has a lovely ocean view from every
window! See photo below...Anything for my Hemi Family...HEMI ON!!! This message has been edited. Last edited by: TooTallll, document.write(''+ myTimeZone('Tue, 01 Mar 2005 02:05:27 GMT-0800', '01 March 2005 05:05 AM')+''); 01 March 2005 05:05 AM
TooTallll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2005, 05:36 AM   #10

Does this HEMI count...?

Mr BW - It is difficult to tell from the current photo on whether Fernando's ride qualifies as a HEMI or not, the photo is not clear enough to tell if the head is hemispherical.
Bones is offline   Reply With Quote