Hemi Truck Club banner

BFG TA ko 285/70/17, installed

1K views 14 replies 5 participants last post by  Infernogrl6 
G
#1 ·
Yup, will get some pictures of them with my new rims posted tomorrow when I have some light to take the picture in. Love em. Got the rims and tires for $400 bucks off of craigslist. They look awesome on the truck, really fill the wheel well.

#9 ·
damn they are nice! they are black wall tire, they look like white wall because he used a tire shine to make the tires stand out. they look perfect on your ram!

G
#10 ·
quote:they look like white wall because he used a tire shine to make the tires stand out.

Thanks! and you found me out man.. LOL, used the Maguires Hot Shine.

Used eagle 1 cleaner on the rims and tires as they had been in storage for like a year and had road and brake grime on them. Polished them with mothers aluminum polish and the powerball.

#12 ·
Russ..

Looks great! You're gonna really be happy with those AT's, I do hope you got the KO one's as they last much longer than the regular AT's...

I had those tires on my last truck and it held the road like glue, especially in the snow as well!

Just hoping your tires and rims were less $ wise than mine! LOL

G
#13 ·
Lonnie, I think they are about 25 lbs lighter than my other tires.

Wheels and rims, $400!!! I think it was a great deal, keeping my old LOad E tires so when I tow I can switch em over. Still have about 40% or so lifespan left.

Thank you Craigslist!

#14 ·
quote:Originally posted by ArcticWolf:
Russ..

Looks great! You're gonna really be happy with those AT's, I do hope you got the KO one's as they last much longer than the regular AT's...

I had those tires on my last truck and it held the road like glue, especially in the snow as well!

Just hoping your tires and rims were less $ wise than mine! LOL

Neil that truck would look sweet if you lowered it!!!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.