Pics of New Goodies - Hemi Truck Club

Go Back   Hemi Truck Club > HemiTruckClub Community Forums > HemiTruckClub Drivers Lounge (Community Discussions) > Hemi Photos

Old 03-20-2007, 06:39 PM   #1

Here are some new pics of all the goodies that I put on last year: Debadging, New Tires, Amp Steps, Dash and Door Trim, Tail Light Covers, Back Up Lights, and Rear End Cover.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMGA0069.JPG (186.7 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMGA0072.JPG (128.5 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMGA0059.JPG (124.4 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMGA0068.JPG (95.8 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMGA0060.JPG (131.7 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMGA0065.JPG (160.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMGA0067.JPG (105.4 KB, 0 views)

BIGDOG1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-20-2007, 06:39 PM   #2

Here are some new pics of all the goodies that I put on last year: Debadging, New Tires, Amp Steps, Dash and Door Trim, Tail Light Covers, Back Up Lights, and Rear End Cover.
Four Inch Rancho Lift, 5100 Bilstien Shocks Front and Rear, Dual BDS Stearing Stablizers, Flowmaster 50 HD with dual exhaust & stainless tips 4 inch, K&N Cold Air System,AMSOIL Air Filter, Set of Gibson Shorty Headers, Custom Ram's Head Diff Cover From Oasis, Superchip, Custom Blue Mother of Pearl Flame Paint Job, Custom Tailgate Paint Job has a Evil Ram's Head done in Blue Marble, 20x8.5 Eagle Alloy Rims #114, 35x12.5x20 TOYO MTS, 3.92 Gears, Color Macthed fiberglass cover from LEER with Spoilor with brake light, Ram Head Mirror Covers,Chrome Front Rear Tailgate Handles, Chrome Ram Head Tail Light Covers ,Chrome Head Light Trim, Bush Wacker OEM Fender Flares Painted Silver, Front Air Dam and Driving Lights Inserts Painted Silver, Chrome Ram Head Feul Door, AMP Steps, Bed Rug, PIAA Back Up Lights, PIAA Headlight & Driving Lights, LLoyd Floor Mats Front & Back, Grey Bisel Dash & Door Acsent Trim with Chrome Inlays, Chrome Billet AC Knobs, Fitted Dash Mat, Custom Black & Grey Seat Covers Front & Back, Door Reflector Cover, Stainless Sill Covers Front & Back (say DODGE), Alum Door Kick Plates Front & Back (says HEMI),, Bad Boy Air Horn, Powerslots Front & Back with Green EBC Pads, Hollandia 300 Deluxe Electric Sun Roof, Back Up Camera, Pioner NC1 Flip Up Stero with 7 inch touch Screen, and Blue LED Step Lights,Bull Bar by Westin, KC Lights, and set of blue halo projection headlights.
These are just a few things that I have done since Jan of 03 when I bought the truck. Every year I say I am done, and guess what!!!!!!

Old 03-21-2007, 09:33 AM   #3

Garage
Wow... that's a handsome truck BIGDOG1! Just a little personalization, and these rigs can look so good! You should enter it in for the TOM.

Hey, if you don't mind me saying so... your plastic lip below the front bumper... paint that silver like the rest of the lower 2-tone. What do ya think?

And what fender flares are those? I'm looking for something like that and size.

"Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it." - Lou Holtz

TheBoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-21-2007, 12:16 PM   #4

Thank you for bringing that up, I painted the black piece under the wipers blue. I think I will do that thanks. I just had the ghost flames and tailgate done Sept of 06.
Four Inch Rancho Lift, 5100 Bilstien Shocks Front and Rear, Dual BDS Stearing Stablizers, Flowmaster 50 HD with dual exhaust & stainless tips 4 inch, K&N Cold Air System,AMSOIL Air Filter, Set of Gibson Shorty Headers, Custom Ram's Head Diff Cover From Oasis, Superchip, Custom Blue Mother of Pearl Flame Paint Job, Custom Tailgate Paint Job has a Evil Ram's Head done in Blue Marble, 20x8.5 Eagle Alloy Rims #114, 35x12.5x20 TOYO MTS, 3.92 Gears, Color Macthed fiberglass cover from LEER with Spoilor with brake light, Ram Head Mirror Covers,Chrome Front Rear Tailgate Handles, Chrome Ram Head Tail Light Covers ,Chrome Head Light Trim, Bush Wacker OEM Fender Flares Painted Silver, Front Air Dam and Driving Lights Inserts Painted Silver, Chrome Ram Head Feul Door, AMP Steps, Bed Rug, PIAA Back Up Lights, PIAA Headlight & Driving Lights, LLoyd Floor Mats Front & Back, Grey Bisel Dash & Door Acsent Trim with Chrome Inlays, Chrome Billet AC Knobs, Fitted Dash Mat, Custom Black & Grey Seat Covers Front & Back, Door Reflector Cover, Stainless Sill Covers Front & Back (say DODGE), Alum Door Kick Plates Front & Back (says HEMI),, Bad Boy Air Horn, Powerslots Front & Back with Green EBC Pads, Hollandia 300 Deluxe Electric Sun Roof, Back Up Camera, Pioner NC1 Flip Up Stero with 7 inch touch Screen, and Blue LED Step Lights,Bull Bar by Westin, KC Lights, and set of blue halo projection headlights.
These are just a few things that I have done since Jan of 03 when I bought the truck. Every year I say I am done, and guess what!!!!!!

Old 03-21-2007, 12:18 PM   #5

Do you think I have a chance for TOM, and what special right up should I do and do you think thay one of those PICS will work? They are Bush Wackers OEM style.

Old 03-21-2007, 01:14 PM   #6

Heck yeah, you have a chance. Just take a pic with a real sweet backdrop and it is probably a given. What kind of dash trim is that? Marble design or something? I love those rear end covers too. Sweet!
Future Dodge Challenger owner...if I am rich or gas prices drop....
Many mods to come....hehehe.

JustHemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 01:35 PM   #7

Well I thak you very much for the complement, I geuss I need to look for a nice back drop. I found the dash trim in one of the add on web sites, and yes it is a marble design. It goes on real simple, just make sure you use some barba-Q lighter fluid, it cuts everything and won't leave a film. The tail light covers I got through Truck Toys.com

Old 03-21-2007, 02:18 PM   #8

man that does look good

2012 express RT 390h 406t

BIGGEST BURN OUT - PIGEON FORGE RALLY

code3hemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 03:09 PM   #9

I like it!
www.facebook.com/PureSynRacing

AMSOIL Dealer - www.OilPros.net 1-855-OilPros, contact me for wholesale pricing or ask for a free catalog. Use Referral #470077

BigART is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 06:12 PM   #10

Looks good are those helo wheels?
Harvs Hemi is offline   Reply With Quote