Let there be light - Page 3 - Hemi Truck Club

Go Back   Hemi Truck Club > HemiTruckClub Community Forums > HemiTruckClub Drivers Lounge (Community Discussions) > Hemi Photos

Old 03-19-2005, 10:33 PM   #21

Let there be light

Drew albert i think he has his own shop in marietta its called Protech Auto service his number is 7709339555 great guy and with the best deals he definatly knows his way around a car. Tell him you know paul and justin.

DontAsk05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-04-2005, 08:00 PM   #22

Let there be light

Hey DontAsk, question for you....

Do you know what exactly the mechanic did to get your xenons to work? Is the Lamp Out light on your dash still? Also, do the lights go on with the first turn of the headlight switch or the second?

I've been trying to get mine to work, and I can get them to work if I connect them up with the running lights, so they turn on with the first click. However, the Lamp Out light is still on... If you're not sure, do you have the name of the guy that did it and his number? Or maybe if you can find out? I would appreciate it. I was just outside for 3 amd 1/2 hours trying everything..

Thanks.
Ghost~Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2005, 05:48 PM   #23

Let there be light

They come on w/ the first click fogs pull out and my lamp out light is on. All his info and stuff is in the previous post
DontAsk05 is offline   Reply With Quote

« - | New Look »