More Eibach - Hemi Truck Club

Go Back   Hemi Truck Club > Technical Forums > Suspension, sway bars, lowering and lift

Old 02-04-2008, 12:53 PM   #1

More Eibach

I bought the Eiback Sports Kit 1.8/3.6 I believe. I've read through this forum. This is not something I'm going to do myself, I'm going to bring it in to have the pro's do it as I'm also doing shocks, so they'll have a good day of work ahead of them!

My question lies with the perch weld I keep reading about. They are a good shop, but I'm curious if this is something I should mention or will/should they know this already? I don't want to break anything...

Baines is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-04-2008, 04:21 PM   #2

More Eibach

I am not too familiar with the Eibach kit,if it is a flip-kit(moving the leaf under the axle),I would get the perches welded.Don't feel bad about asking them if they were going to do that or not-maybe they don't do it or would have to sub it out,while everything is apart would be the best time to do it. If it is just lowered/replacement leafsprings(on top of the axle),then welding the perches would not be that important.Hope this helps.The labor for a shop shouldn't be more than 3-4 hours.
kc1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 01:59 PM   #3

More Eibach

The eibach kit comes with replacement rear drop leaf springs, so welding the spring perches is'nt necessary
MOPARornocar151 is offline   Reply With Quote