Hemi Truck Club banner

Belltech 3 inch drop leaf springs

2K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  charged392 
#1 ·
2004 dodge ram 1500 5.7l slt quad cab

So I happened across a pair of McGaughy's front 2in drop coils that someone I knew had just removed from his truck because he decided to go another route. Since I hadn't planned on dropping to a 2/4 anytime soon but was given those coils, I started looking for rear drop kits. For what I want, I really think these 3in lowering leaf springs would be perfect since I already have the 2in drop shackles, which can be returned to stock depending on how I like a 3in vs 4in rear drop. I am also going to replace my socks with the belltech street performance shocks.

Would like to hear of any pros or cons on this setup and any other useful info about lowered suspensions.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
With the drop leaf spring you will want a pair of helper air bags.

#4 ·
here are some photo's of my 2003 with the 2/4 kit , Bilsteins , urethane bushings.
Handles great , Hauls the boat , I've owned trucks for 40 years , this is the one I wish I had in high school , corners like a go-kart !! and has a Hemi !!

Lots of good info on these forums

Welcome to the Club :thumb::thumb:

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.