Hemi Truck Club banner

Redeemed II build has begun.

6K views 47 replies 10 participants last post by  charged392 
#1 ·
I was sorry to see Redeemed get wrecked after 4.5 years of work on her.:cry2:

But I am excited to have my new (to me) 05 that I am calling Redeemed II (for lack of creativity.)

It has started life with me by having much of its original parts removed to have some of its predecessors parts installed. Not the crappy 03 PCM though. :icon_nono:

Up until last weekend their had not been much re-assembling being doe. That changed this past weekend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQtVcbd8vu0&feature=youtu.be

More to come.

#3 ·
Looking good

#5 ·
love the Hood

Reactions: kcd1369
#9 ·
Thanks. I've always had one. (Actually 2) just now its getting closer to be able to be driven again.:dance::dance:

#12 ·
Its a work in progress. :brows:

#13 ·
Got her home finally. Thank you again to Charged392. Keith got her purring like a loud kitten.

I do need a few gauges now that I have a PCM that can be tuned.

Anyone have a wideband that they don't need anymore? Or a lead on a good deal.

I know we had thread on different gauges like dual purpose gauges, but I haven't been able to find it.

Here are a couple of pictures of Redeemed II sitting in front of the house with my sons (Danop78) 2014.

Attachments

#14 ·
Nocely done.!

#16 ·
:popcorn:

#17 ·
Wide Band is on its way. So we can get the tune the rest of the way dialed in.:dance:

Never really needed one for the 03. Couldn't do much there as far as tuning.:facepalm:\

Now to get the sunroof seals replaced and get that all water tight so I can start to put my headliner, rug and interior back together. As well as run all new speaker, sub and amp wires. get my tunes installed in this one. That is, after i get all my accessory wiring done that I want to add into this truck.:thumb:

Maybe even get the seats bolted in and reinstall those pesky seat belts.:hide:

#19 ·
No but thanks. i have a tune in it now. but need the wide band to dial things in.

#20 ·
Well I put her away in her little temporary house to keep her safe from the weather. That back fired a bit. :facepalm:

That is a pretty big branch that just came down on her. Well hopefully this will end up a new bed and bed cover. But it sucks that I now have a big a$$ branch to cut up and haul off. :banghead:

Probably will end up needing to take down the whole tree. it looks to be pretty rotten inside.

Attachments

Reactions: SUPER BEE
#21 ·
That totally sux....

#22 ·
Yes it does! Just got back to working on it too. 1 step forward...:banghead:

#25 ·
Yes you're right. I almost put the Charger in there because I heard there might be hail. That would've been much worse.

#27 ·
I know! its in the over all plans. Just need to get several other projects done first. Unless I hit the lotto, then its on! :brows::brows:

#28 ·
The tree has successfully been removed from on top of the truck. As long as you only look at it from the drivers side it looks fine. The passenger side looks like an old horse too many large riders have been on. :facepalm:

#29 ·
More progress

Finally had some time to get back to the build. I picked 2 of the hottest days we've had all year t do interior work. But made great progress.

Got all the stereo cabling done. Still need to wire up the amps, but that parts close.
Got the new rug installed, and all the holes and edging cut and molded in. Finally have at least 2 seats in. Along with my sub/center console installed.

Next will be re-installing the headliner and sunroof cabling. Then onto the dash wiring and new fuse/relay panel.

in a week or 2 the interior will be complete. Opposite order then the 03.:dance::thumb:

Attachments

#30 ·
Looks great..

Reactions: kcd1369
#31 ·
Took the old girl out for a drive tonight. First time in many weeks.:dance:

Its nice to have a rug, front seats and my console back in. Closer to being normal and much more comfortable. Still need to finish the stereo wiring and cut out the dash for the double din unit.

I could use some in-site, if anyone has a 3rd gen with a sunroof or has a schematic that includes the sunroof switch and motor. Also, where the fuse for that motor might be? Just got the harness plugged back up. (still no headliner)

Don't want to put the headliner back in till I get everything working. But Black truck + Florida Summer heat = almost too hot to drive.

:holysheep::sign0085:

Reactions: Redtruck-VA
#32 ·
:sign0178:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.