5K views 55 replies 13 participants last post by  Ghost03hemi 
#1 · (Edited)
For 03-08 5.7L hemi vehicles. Asking 105 shipped 20% u/d

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
It looks like a good deal? Is it 20%ud?

#6 ·
It's a good deal at almost half price. I've used one for several years without issues.

#8 ·
Reduces parasitic loss from the auxiliary equipment by turning them 20% slower.

#16 ·
I have some truck problems an am just gonna take a step out for a little bit with it. Gonna be busy here the next yr or so, so the truck just needs to serve as a dd. I've just spent too much on this the truck in the past yr,
an it's still running like crap. Also think my converter is taking a crap, its throwing a misfire code an plain running like ****. Wish I could park it but can't.

But hey it ran 13.4 a couple weeks ago haha,
I prob won't be able to sell this pulley anyway. It can sit with the diablo an partial nitrous kit.

#17 ·
13.4 is a very good time. As for the misfire, I would recommend research what a misfire really is and the parameters it takes to throw a misfire. I found raising the idle solves a lot of misfire issues along with pulling some fuel. You being an 04 I would think your tuner can get it straight without to much trouble. .

#20 ·
Unfortunately without proper tuning you leave a lot on the table and are limited to the more modest upgrades. The trucks are great fun... well done.

#21 ·
Willing to ship to Belgium? Preferably by usps, cheapest way.

#23 ·
Offcourse :D

#25 ·
You can go a long way with just the superchips, I have a little more in it till I hit the wall of needing more tuning but for what you have done superchips can support it and much more. I think you can beat my times no problem with the right converter and cam setup. I'm interesting in seeing where you take it from here. Don't give up on it man. Just remember that you always get what you pay for. My next step would be to get a brand new converter from Andre at edge and do a good compression check on all cylinders. Seems to be making good power. Misfires can be tricky but you have a good supporting cast with Keith and ghost03 out there and I'm sure yall will get it worked out bro. If I can help in anyway hit me up. Jay is a good guy to bounce things off of too.

#26 ·
When I was having the issues with my truck, i seem to remember having a misfire code here and there. It ended up being a flaky MAP sensor. And it did idle like Crap. Just a thought.

#27 ·
External grounding the PCM/TB/engine and body is a good start. Simply changing plugs can cure a random misfire. I personally don't like the 03-05 coils with the high tension waste plug wire. Although they usually show a misfire on a cylinder and aren't just random. If cammed, pulling fuel at idle cleans it up some. Superchip adds timing at idle which also helps. And I rewired the 12vdc going to the injectors and coils keeping the two separate. All these things help the engine to run stable.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.