Hemi Truck Club banner

Buyit now! Rolling thunder headed for mecum in january

5K views 41 replies 12 participants last post by  HemiGTX 
#1 ·
The time has come to say goodbye to the truck I have loved since January 2007 when I drove it off of the lot. I am asking for $22,00. If not sold before, it is scheduled to be sold as Lot #107 on the January 8th Mecum Auction in Kissimmee, FL. Feel free to look at the listing on the Mecum website.

https://www.mecum.com/auctions/kissimmee-2020/lots/collector-cars/01/08/

My pictures seem to be too big to post so please visit the above site

R/T
:eek:ld-025:

#3 ·
Good luck... I'm sure you are going to miss the old girl...

#7 ·
I'm not one for 4 doors, but if I had the coin to spare I'd buy it, I hope you get what you want for it. It's sharp Looking truck. Love the Hood, surprised there are not more 3g Rams with that US Body hood.

#26 ·
I hope everything worked out for you Nathan.....I still think you should have put bags on all 4 corners to drop it to the ground make it easier to get in....:hide:

Reactions: SUPER BEE
#23 ·
Yeah there was some crack being used that day.......For 3.7m , I get that it was McQueens car, and that it is the car from the movie, but 3.7m.

#25 ·
That was stupid money.. there was a documentary on the Bullet mustang a while back. I don't remember all the details but it sold off the movie lot for something like $1500 and then used as a daily driver for 10 years. Movie cars are usually beat from being used hard and having had various camera braces and brackets welded on them and it was no exception. Todays market is nuts IMO. There are shops that build cars starting with a gas cap and the gas cap will be replaced along the way..

Reactions: ric3xrt
#27 ·
#33 ·
Love the Elco's

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.