A few parts off of my 2012 ram - Hemi Truck Club

Go Back   Hemi Truck Club > HEMI Marketplace > For sale

Old 06-30-2015, 09:11 PM   #1
YEA ITS A HEMI

Garage
A few parts off of my 2012 ram

Let me first start off that if your not interested in buying please don't message me a ton of questions and then stop responding.

Billet technology catch can powder coated dark red. Comes with mounting 13mm bolt and z hemi bracket. $110 includes shipping.

Diablo trinity t1000 latest updates with wires , comes with suction cup mount, a pillar and pod to mount it $540 100% unmarried includes shipping

Locking factory lug nuts 4 lug nuts and key $15 includes shipping. More will be posted and I will bump the page

Mopar sport performance hood , 2/4 drop bell tech street performance shocks, bell tech track bar relocater, OEM RT 22 inch wheels, S&B CAI, catch can, JBA long tube headers with cats deleted, diablo trinity tuner,Magnaflow 12288 with removed resonators, RER Nav stereo with allgig and backup camera,
Black weather tech floor mats, strobe lights, 180 tstat, 87mm throttle body, Clutch fan delete
maka is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-30-2015, 11:41 PM   #2
YEA ITS A HEMI

Garage
Catch can has been sold
Mopar sport performance hood , 2/4 drop bell tech street performance shocks, bell tech track bar relocater, OEM RT 22 inch wheels, S&B CAI, catch can, JBA long tube headers with cats deleted, diablo trinity tuner,Magnaflow 12288 with removed resonators, RER Nav stereo with allgig and backup camera,
Black weather tech floor mats, strobe lights, 180 tstat, 87mm throttle body, Clutch fan delete
Old 07-05-2015, 11:52 AM   #3
YEA ITS A HEMI

Garage
It won't let me edit. I'm not selling a moes performance 87mm throttle body, 13k miles on it asking $280
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-06-2015, 12:04 AM   #4
YEA ITS A HEMI

Garage
Oem Dodge Ram viper Wing. Wing only comes with 2 10mm mounting bolts. You cannot find the rear mounts so you have to use small 8mm bolts to hold it on. I will supply them to. Painted prp deep cherry red same color. Wing is in perfect shape. I can do $280
Which includes shipping.
As inferno red.
Old 07-06-2015, 08:09 AM   #5

Thumbs up

NICE
HemiFun05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 05:00 PM   #6

How much do you want for RER Nav. stereo ? Also how much for the hood?
PAUL BUCELL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 09:03 PM   #7
YEA ITS A HEMI

Garage
I would need a stock hood and at least $700 cash. And I'm not selling the stereo right now.
Old 07-23-2015, 12:54 AM   #8
YEA ITS A HEMI

Garage
I have the wing and a 09-12 sport radio bezel that needs to be sanded and painted for $110 shipped
Old 07-28-2015, 11:49 PM   #9
YEA ITS A HEMI

Garage
RHR stereo is now up for sale. Traded the ram in and removed it. No gps antenna or anything. Works 100% you might need to have your local dealer give you the 4 digit code for it. It's a 2012 model with navigation and hard drive. $420 obo includes shipping
Old 07-28-2015, 11:52 PM   #10
YEA ITS A HEMI

Garage
Also selling factory rt badge for the grill $25 shipped. It's plasti dipped