09-15 spyder black headlights with halos and leds - Hemi Truck Club

Go Back   Hemi Truck Club > HEMI Marketplace > For sale

Old 04-09-2015, 09:58 AM   #1
YEA ITS A HEMI

Garage
09-15 spyder black headlights with halos and leds

Like new I paid $430 a month ago and upgraded the bulbs for another $50 to Phillips vision plus h1 bulbs. selling because I need the money. Asking $280 shipped to your door. Please message me for pics since I can't upload pics from
My phone.

Mopar sport performance hood , 2/4 drop bell tech street performance shocks, bell tech track bar relocater, OEM RT 22 inch wheels, S&B CAI, catch can, JBA long tube headers with cats deleted, diablo trinity tuner,Magnaflow 12288 with removed resonators, RER Nav stereo with allgig and backup camera,
Black weather tech floor mats, strobe lights, 180 tstat, 87mm throttle body, Clutch fan delete
maka is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-09-2015, 10:21 AM   #2

Garage
Maka. Got some picture you can send.
832-457-6998
Old 04-21-2015, 12:36 PM   #3
YEA ITS A HEMI

Garage
Bump �� he stopped texting after he asked for
My paypal info. I need this sold. $265 shipped
Mopar sport performance hood , 2/4 drop bell tech street performance shocks, bell tech track bar relocater, OEM RT 22 inch wheels, S&B CAI, catch can, JBA long tube headers with cats deleted, diablo trinity tuner,Magnaflow 12288 with removed resonators, RER Nav stereo with allgig and backup camera,
Black weather tech floor mats, strobe lights, 180 tstat, 87mm throttle body, Clutch fan delete
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-23-2015, 09:48 AM   #4

Maka, you have pics you can send to 407-873-9940? I live in STC...interested.

Thanks
rowdy51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 10:07 PM   #5
YEA ITS A HEMI

Garage
Still for sale. If you are scared to have me ship them then please don't message me. I live in oak harbor Washington 98277. I'm not here to scam anyone I need these sold
Old 04-29-2015, 02:05 AM   #6
Board of Directors-Bill

Garage
Post up a picture of the Item. Wondering what they look like.
Just [email protected]

arocketman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 07:59 AM   #7
YEA ITS A HEMI

Garage
I never get on the computer. These forums are stupid you cant upload pictures from phones.
Old 04-29-2015, 08:38 AM   #8
David

Garage
I upload picture from my phone all the time. Your not gonna sell much by being rude or not posting pics. Best way is to upload them to photobucket and copyand paste the IMG code. GLWS

ATXHEMI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 08:46 AM   #9
YEA ITS A HEMI

Garage
Where was I rude? If anything they were rude, the first guy just stopped writing me after I sent him 10 pictures of the headlights and he acted like he wanted to buy them and asked for my paypal address, then the second guy was acting like I was trying to scam him.... If someone is that interested just like the 2 people who were then it's not hard to give me a phone number to send them the pictures. Please show me how to add pictures because I've been on forums for years and have never had any success at it. Maybe you have an android.
Old 04-29-2015, 09:12 AM   #10

Garage
I didnt just stop writing. I actually sent you a message stating that I got some from an individual in town that were new in box for 200$. And I never said I "Wanted" them, I said I was "Interested" and you sent me pictures(5 to be exact) Then I asked how you'd do the transfer with me asking if you had Chase Bank or a PayPal and thats when you sent your information. The next day I sent you what I have listed above; might want to get your facts straight before you try to call others out.