Desperately Needed / PIN & GEAR / YOLK - Hemi Truck Club

Go Back   Hemi Truck Club > HEMI Marketplace > Wanted to buy

Old 01-16-2011, 05:27 AM   #1

So as I was driving up to my mother's death bed to pull the plug on her life support, my truck took a **** on me and I broke my yolk, pin & gears. Needless to say my mother's health was declining fast as I was stuck on the side of the road. The family wanted to wait for me, but I told them she should not suffer and my mom died with all my family while I was riding in a tow truck.

The dealer's price is too much to afford, and I am stuck out here with no way to get back to my wife and 10 month old son. My family left to take my mother's body to new york where she will be buried, I cannot go and need to get my truck fixed.

I have an 05 Dodge Ram, Quad Cab, 4.10 gears. I need the yolk, pin and gear. If someone has some bigger gears let me know please. I want to get home to my wife and kid.

George / Ram Addiction

Appearence: [SIZE="1"]Black Projector Headlights | Stainless Billet Grill | Stainless SRT10 hood grill | Stainless Billet SRT10 Bumper Grills | Carbon Fiber Front Grill | PIAA (4) Road lights | Stainless TFP Door & Tailgate Handle | Tow Mirror Package | Debadged | SRT10 Bumper | SS Sideskirts | Stainless 6" Antenna | LED 3rd Brake | Retro Style Tail lights | Snuglid Torneau Cover | Daytona Wing | Tailgate Power Lock | Billet Riew View Mirror | Billet Differential Cover | Red Painted Calipers | Sport Bug Shield | SRT10 Guage Pod | Autometer Cobalt Guage | H1 10000k HIDs in Projectors | SRT10 hood | Mopar Bed Rug | Tis 24" Emblems | Window Shields | PIAA Roadlights - Suspension: McGaughy 2/4.5 Drop | McGaughy Rear Bump Stops | Belltech Nitro 2 Drop Shocks | Moe's Traction Bars | Hellwig swaybar | Tis 24"s on Nexen Tires | Energy Suspension Front Bump Stops | Custom Welded Rear shackles - Interior / Audio : Kenwood Indash KVT-815 | Alpine Type R - 300 Watt | 5x7's Componants | Pioneer 300 watts - 6.5 componants | Mopar SRT10 Silver Radio Bezel | Push Start Button | Racing Pedals - Performance / Engine:
Vararam Ram Induction | Powerwire | Exhaust Depot True Dual X-pipe Exhaust | Air Ram Scoop | Taylor Shorties | 180 T stat | LSD / 4.10 Gears | Superchips FlashPaQ 3815

RamAddiction is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-16-2011, 05:27 AM   #2

So as I was driving up to my mother's death bed to pull the plug on her life support, my truck took a **** on me and I broke my yolk, pin & gears. Needless to say my mother's health was declining fast as I was stuck on the side of the road. The family wanted to wait for me, but I told them she should not suffer and my mom died with all my family while I was riding in a tow truck.

The dealer's price is too much to afford, and I am stuck out here with no way to get back to my wife and 10 month old son. My family left to take my mother's body to new york where she will be buried, I cannot go and need to get my truck fixed.

I have an 05 Dodge Ram, Quad Cab, 4.10 gears. I need the yolk, pin and gear. If someone has some bigger gears let me know please. I want to get home to my wife and kid.

George / Ram Addiction
Appearence: [SIZE="1"]Black Projector Headlights | Stainless Billet Grill | Stainless SRT10 hood grill | Stainless Billet SRT10 Bumper Grills | Carbon Fiber Front Grill | PIAA (4) Road lights | Stainless TFP Door & Tailgate Handle | Tow Mirror Package | Debadged | SRT10 Bumper | SS Sideskirts | Stainless 6" Antenna | LED 3rd Brake | Retro Style Tail lights | Snuglid Torneau Cover | Daytona Wing | Tailgate Power Lock | Billet Riew View Mirror | Billet Differential Cover | Red Painted Calipers | Sport Bug Shield | SRT10 Guage Pod | Autometer Cobalt Guage | H1 10000k HIDs in Projectors | SRT10 hood | Mopar Bed Rug | Tis 24" Emblems | Window Shields | PIAA Roadlights - Suspension: McGaughy 2/4.5 Drop | McGaughy Rear Bump Stops | Belltech Nitro 2 Drop Shocks | Moe's Traction Bars | Hellwig swaybar | Tis 24"s on Nexen Tires | Energy Suspension Front Bump Stops | Custom Welded Rear shackles - Interior / Audio : Kenwood Indash KVT-815 | Alpine Type R - 300 Watt | 5x7's Componants | Pioneer 300 watts - 6.5 componants | Mopar SRT10 Silver Radio Bezel | Push Start Button | Racing Pedals - Performance / Engine:
Vararam Ram Induction | Powerwire | Exhaust Depot True Dual X-pipe Exhaust | Air Ram Scoop | Taylor Shorties | 180 T stat | LSD / 4.10 Gears | Superchips FlashPaQ 3815

RamAddiction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 06:46 PM   #3

I'd sell my New rearend, complete.

HEMI SPORT is offline   Reply With Quote