Alternator-AC Comp. Cover - Hemi Truck Club

Go Back   Hemi Truck Club > HEMI Marketplace > Wanted to buy

Old 01-17-2013, 03:46 PM   #1
WVDan

Garage
Hey Guys ,

I'm trying to see if anyone has an extra or even an old Alt/AC Cover for sale, or even if you knew who may have a template for it where I could have one fabricated at my Air Guard unit. I didn't have my Hemi back when those were circulated amongst some of you guys! I was telling GoManGo that its probably the only thing I dislike about my truck, opening the hood and those two things blocking the view of the heart and soul ! If not I may try my hand this Spring at making a template and seeing if I can get one cut. You'd think with all the Plasma cutters out there today there would be some floating around Ebay but I struck out there too. Let me know if anyone has any leads

2004 Hemi Ram 1500 Laramie Quad Cab-4WD. White with Chrome acccents smoked lighting w/CCFL Halo's on factory 20's, 3.92 LSD, Flowmaster Super 44 Cat Back Dual w/ Magnaflow Y-Pipe, Volant CAI, McCloskey TB Spacer, Sonnax LPB.Billet Interior accy's. Truxedo tonneau, Custom Badging,Superchips 3865 w/Trans upgrade, Rancho RS9000XL's x 4, Prothane Poly Bushings.
WVDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-21-2013, 06:25 AM   #2

What do they look like?
I think i may have one that was given to me by a motorscooter but not to sure if that is what you are referring too.
SLT8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 07:13 PM   #3
WVDan

Garage
I have a pic but not sure how the heck toa attach, geez I gotta figure that one out
2004 Hemi Ram 1500 Laramie Quad Cab-4WD. White with Chrome acccents smoked lighting w/CCFL Halo's on factory 20's, 3.92 LSD, Flowmaster Super 44 Cat Back Dual w/ Magnaflow Y-Pipe, Volant CAI, McCloskey TB Spacer, Sonnax LPB.Billet Interior accy's. Truxedo tonneau, Custom Badging,Superchips 3865 w/Trans upgrade, Rancho RS9000XL's x 4, Prothane Poly Bushings.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-25-2013, 06:00 PM   #4
WVDan

Garage
AC/ALT Cover Pics

Here are pics of the item I am trying to find - Thanks, Danny

2281065926_Snap2.jpg

2521052736_DCP_1850_-_Copy.jpg