Hemi Truck Club banner

What are you thankful for

987 views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  kcd1369 
#1 ·
Over the ten years that I have been part of this HTC family, I've experienced many ups and downs in my life. Everything from finding out my employer was a crook who attempted to tried to take me down with him, two bouts with cancer, the loss of the love of my life and being taken to the cleaners by an engine builder with no scrupules.

Through it all I have had the unwavering support of many members of HTC across the country without I seriously doubt I would be a survivor.
I am thankful for YOU, my HTC family.

#4 · (Edited)
Those of us that have known Nathan through all he has suffered have also learned that he is a strong man. When kicked down he has always found the strength to get back up and keep fighting.
Like many of us he may not be as fast as he once was, but he has always come back.

We as a species may be weak in some respects, but with the help of our friends and God we can also be resilient.

He and many of our "family" here have enjoyed a friendships that is hard to come by in today's world. For the last 10 years it has been a pleasure and indeed an honor to have people like we have here in our lives.

Friends, family, health and prosperity are the things we all would like, need and if lucky enjoy. I am truly Thankful for all that God has blessed me with and friends are a big part of my life.

#6 ·
I haven't been as active as I would like over the 10 years I've been registered here, but the friendships are growing, And the support from my fellow HTC brothers and sisters is amazing. Something you don't see much these days.

Thank you all and hope you had a great Thanksgiving. :thumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.