Hemi Truck Club banner

This is getting serious fast.

2K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  03TR 
#1 ·
#3 ·
#7 ·
Since when do we allow armed gangs to come and take over an American city???
I think it started in the 1910's or earlier with the mob in the NE cities, Yakuza still very prevalent in California but they're having their problems with MS-13 now. Hell of a lot easier to cross a land border than an ocean. Not surprised at all, government still makes money off gangs when they buy random goods like booze, cigs, ammo, and various other things.

#5 ·
That is something else this pisses me off...:banghead::censored: lets bring some of these in :tank_a:

#8 ·
Doc says it is a hoax but here is an update...
Day Three Of The Sarita Texas Invasion: La Raza Militia Leader Speaks

sarita-texas-la-raza-invasion-gang-leader-interview-content-photoWe’re currently on the outskirts of Sarita, Texas, a small town that has been invaded by members of immigration activist group, “La Raza”. This is day three of the illegal occupation, and we have been posted up with the Oath Keepers since they arrived on the scene yesterday. The Oath Keepers have been extremely generous towards us throughout this entire ordeal, and have provided our crew with plenty of food to eat and alcohol to drink. A perimeter around the city has been created, and now we’re holding ground and awaiting response from the National Guard.

An hour ago, a man claiming to be the leader of the “La Raza” militia contacted National Report by phone looking to give a short interview. He goes by the name “Heraclio ‘Libertador’ Villasenor” and through his deep Spanish accent, he speaks perfectly fluid English. The following is my conversation, with only minor edits made for readability sake.

JA: Hello, Mr. Villasenor, and thank you for speaking with me today. What your militants have done in Sarita, Texas has left many people upset and frightened. Can you tell me a little bit about your group’s motivations, and what you hope to achieve through forceful invasion of an American town?

Heraclio Villasenor: Mexican land was stolen from us many years ago. A large portion of the southern region of Texas once belong to the Mexican people. The white man, he kicked them out, stole their resources, and put up a border to keep us away from our ancestral homeland. Now we are expected to adhere to their laws–Laws that they themselves do not follow?

America still relies heavily on our labor to keep their industries afloat. The rich still benefit from the blood, sweat and tears shed by our people for far too long. To this day, we are treated like second-class citizens. Enough is enough! When a man steals something from you, and you take it back, that is not theft. We are merely reclaiming what was ours to begin with.

JA: But what about the people who you have forced out of their homes? Surely they had nothing to do with what happened to your ancestors. How is this fair to them?

Heraclio Villasenor: Life is not fair. We have learned this ruthless outlook from the Americans. The former citizens of Sarita, TX should be thankful we let them leave with their lives, as Americans have historically not afforded our forefathers the same luxury.

- See more at: Day Three Of The Sarita Texas Invasion: La Raza Militia Leader Speaks | Jane M. Agni | National Report

#9 · (Edited)
It does sound serious regardless if all or any of it is accurate...the seed has been planted :banghead:.

Just pull out a few key words / phrases from the communication: their "group's motivations", "white man, he"..., "reclaiming what was ours"...

Sounds like Al & Jesse spewing out crap on 'reparations' with bro' BHO's blessings....

My 2 cents,

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.