Hemi Truck Club banner

Super Moon

842 views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Redtruck-VA 
#1 ·
Picture off my front porch here in Virginia.

See less See more
#2 ·
:thumb: Jealous. I can't go outside too long at nights...the bugs will eat you alive and carry off your children!! :eek: They've been exceptionally brutal this year.

#6 ·
Man tell your neighbor to quit smoking and turn his flash light off lol.
lol ya, all 3 neighbors on my apt building smoke along with the married couple in the house next door...it sucks...Vinton is also the self proclaimed "city of lights" so they got big stupid 10' tall glass globe posts everywhere instead of taller lighting. And to make things worse we're right next to the river. It's a mosquito haven! lol

#4 ·
Yeah it was really bright out last night. I like to walk around at night and listen to the critters. My closest living neighbor is a half a mile away, there's a cemetery a quarter mile down my drive.

#7 ·
We occasionally have biting flies that become annoying. I've had them go straight through my Tee shirt. They're sneaky bastards and like to bite on the back of legs and arms.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.