Hemi Truck Club banner

St. Baldrick's 2019

1K views 10 replies 2 participants last post by  bada44 
#1 ·
#5 ·
Hello fellow hemi truck club membersplease join me today and help support the St. Baldrick's foundation I am shaving my head for donations to help fund in the fight for a cure for cancer. A new child every 2 minutes is diagnosed with cancer! And the only way we can help is with research... Please consider making a small donation! be a hero to a child today!
Thanks Mark :bow:

#7 ·
One more week to go then the big haircut...If every participant raised an extra $25 in the week leading up to their shave, that would add up to another $1.25 MILLION for childhood cancer research. Please consider a donation.
Thanks Mark:thumb:

#11 ·
Please take the time to read about the impact your efforts have had. The Spring 2019 impact report shares more about:

Dear Friend,

Your support has made the very best in childhood cancer research possible. We at St. Baldrick’s would like to extend a hearty thank you and let you know that to-date you have helped fund more than $262 million in childhood cancer research grants that have resulted in, and continue to lead to new, lifesaving treatments.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.